ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chief will get the most hate on here this year?
Womble 07:17 AM 05-31-2023
Fatass Orlando Brown Jr is gone. Wylie gone. Playoff Frank Clark is maybe gone. Brokedick CEH is still here but shouldn't get game time.

Predictions on who's going to be the CP's whipping boy?
[Reply]
Womble 09:04 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
That's like, his best trait MATE
If your best trait is getting open then you should probably be the WR1 unless all your other traits are dogshit. Not the WR5.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 AM 05-31-2023
Also Frank Clark if KC resigns him, just because he will be regular season Clark.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:09 AM 05-31-2023
I'm arguing with a person who doesn't know what they're talking about I see

Skyy Moore having immediate burst on the line of scrimmage and huge hands are his weapons and he'll make a great slot receiver because of that if he can really get a better handle on the offense and gain Pat's trust and all indications are that he's been really committed this offseason to doing just that.

You watch his film and he gets open. He's just not the downfield receiver people think he should be.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:10 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
If your best trait is getting open then you should probably be the WR1 unless all your other traits are dogshit. Not the WR5.
Moore is so elite at getting open it only took 20 games to get his first TD.
[Reply]
Womble 09:10 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Also Frank Clark if KC resigns him, just because he will be regular season Clark.
I've come to just ignore regular season Clark because with Mahomes we should always be one of the top 3 seeds. Post season Clark is all that matters.
[Reply]
Womble 09:13 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm arguing with a person who doesn't know what they're talking about I see

Skyy Moore having immediate burst on the line of scrimmage and huge hands are his weapons and he'll make a great slot receiver because of that if he can really get a better handle on the offense and gain Pat's trust and all indications are that he's been really committed this offseason to doing just that.

You watch his film and he gets open. He's just not the downfield receiver people think he should be.
Where's his yards? Where's his touchdowns? You telling me Mahomes just doesn't want to throw to a receiver who is always open? Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:16 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Moore is so elite at getting open it only took 20 games to get his first TD.
Moore definitely underwhelmed last season but TDs are pretty random and not a good indicator of success.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:16 AM 05-31-2023
If Toney can't stay healthy and his status is "day to day" every practice, every game... there will be hate (fair or not).
[Reply]
penguinz 09:26 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Moore definitely underwhelmed last season but TDs are pretty random and not a good indicator of success.
Ok then... His 41 targets in 20 games shows an elite ability to get open!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:46 AM 05-31-2023
Harrison Butker
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:20 AM 05-31-2023
Jawaan Taylor and Donavan Smith, protecting the new age GOAT if they make his life more difficult the hate will peak to heights that would destroy satellites.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:31 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Donovan Smith
This.

And possibly any DL not named Chris Jones or Karlaftis.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:44 AM 05-31-2023
It'll be one of the tackles and #2 will be the other tackle. The way the offense is ran just makes it extremely hard on the tackles. Throwing a couple extra run plays into a drive would make it a lot easier on our tackles. Also, Patrick is the best ever and I don't want him to stop what he's doing one bit, but the way he plays makes the tackles looks worse than what they are. I'm not saying he does anything to hurt the team or himself, because he is above expert level at evading pressure, but sometimes it looks like the T's allowed a pressure when they really didn't.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:51 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
Where's his yards? Where's his touchdowns? You telling me Mahomes just doesn't want to throw to a receiver who is always open? Shut the **** up.
OMG you're a clown

don't engage with me anymore
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:57 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Ok then... His 41 targets in 20 games shows an elite ability to get open!
I'd say his lack of targets had more to do with his lack of playing time than his ability to get open did.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up