ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
saphojunkie 01:37 PM 05-30-2023
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd believes he was the missing factor that kept the team from making back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.

In his first day of offseason workouts, the veteran wide receiver met with reporters for the first time since the AFC championship loss to Kansas City, where he suffered a deep thigh bruise early in the second quarter of the 23-20 loss. Boyd said he would have finished the game if he was at least 80% healthy.

He said what bothered him the most was the feeling that he let the team down.

"Still to this day, I feel like if I would have played the whole game, I was the key factor," Boyd said. "We would've won the game."

At the time of the injury, Boyd had two catches for 40 yards. He appeared to suffer the injury following a 24-yard completion. At the end of a big gain, Boyd's left leg was caught beneath Kansas City safety Justin Reid as Reid made the tackle. When Boyd stood up following the play, he immediately favored his left leg.

Article continues but is pointless. He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.

God, I hate the Bengals.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:02 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Literally 100% of Kemp's postseason Offensive production came from that game. Just an interesting thought is all...

And yes. they need all of them just to top them, god forbid we had a real WR1 or a healthy WR core.
What's even more amazing is that they called Kemp up for that game. I guess this also goes to show that Mahomes is the better QB between him and Burrow and it's not even close. Burrow needed all three WRs (two of which would be #1 WRs on almost any team and another is a high #2) and his health to compete against an injured Mahomes and a who's who of JAG receivers.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:06 PM 05-30-2023
Holy fucking shit.

1. PR dude needs fired. Players are coached to say nothing at all better than that.

2. I'm trying to remember but I don't think I've ever seen a team be in a dude's head like that. Even before training camp. That's incredible. Mahomes is rent free in bitches' domes.
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:07 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What's even more amazing is that they called Kemp up for that game. I guess this also goes to show that Mahomes is the better QB between him and Burrow and it's not even close. Burrow needed all three WRs (two of which would be #1 WRs on almost any team and another is a high #2) and his health to compete against an injured Mahomes and a who's who of JAG receivers.
I remember that now, I think it was because Watson was insanely ill if I remember right.

And Exactly. Burrow couldn't get the W being healthy and with a Top 3 WR Core.

Mahomes had one leg, Kelce, MVS, Table Scraps at receiver, a RB with a torn labrum and broken hand, and the 2 most pressure allowing tackles in the NFL.

Damn, we're blessed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:13 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:

Mahomes had one leg, Kelce, MVS, Table Scraps at receiver, a RB with a torn labrum and broken hand, and the 2 most pressure allowing tackles in the NFL.

Damn, we're blessed.
Ahem. Kelce with a bad back who was questionable to even play in the game.

Mahomes basically had one leg and an MVS that everyone said wasn't good enough for Aaron Rodgers.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:33 PM 05-30-2023
Player thinks he would have made a difference

Slow news day, huh.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:55 PM 05-30-2023
Loser says what?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:05 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd believes he was the missing factor that kept the team from making back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.

In his first day of offseason workouts, the veteran wide receiver met with reporters for the first time since the AFC championship loss to Kansas City, where he suffered a deep thigh bruise early in the second quarter of the 23-20 loss. Boyd said he would have finished the game if he was at least 80% healthy.

He said what bothered him the most was the feeling that he let the team down.

"Still to this day, I feel like if I would have played the whole game, I was the key factor," Boyd said. "We would've won the game."

At the time of the injury, Boyd had two catches for 40 yards. He appeared to suffer the injury following a 24-yard completion. At the end of a big gain, Boyd's left leg was caught beneath Kansas City safety Justin Reid as Reid made the tackle. When Boyd stood up following the play, he immediately favored his left leg.

Article continues but is pointless. He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.

God, I hate the Bengals.
Even had they won Philly would have boat raced them.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:06 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Even had they won Philly would have boat raced them.
If by boat raced you mean dolphin raped
[Reply]
BossChief 04:13 PM 05-30-2023
This is a low key blast on his own secondary, isn’t it? They couldn’t even stop MVS when that’s basically all Mahomes had besides Kelce (that almost couldn’t play because of his back)

Someone should retweet that nonsense to his secondary
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:02 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This is a low key blast on his own secondary, isn’t it? They couldn’t even stop MVS when that’s basically all Mahomes had besides Kelce (that almost couldn’t play because of his back)

Someone should retweet that nonsense to his secondary
His line couldnt block Jones either
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:09 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Coming to Cincy's offense this fall...

wait til you see Donovan Smith…
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:10 PM 05-30-2023
Meh. CIN also didn't have either starting OT, right? Iirc, CIN was down 3/5 of their starting OL.

I mean, we saw what happened when KC didn't have a serviceable OL in 2020. The Chiefs couldn't even score a TD, and we had most of the starting WR/TEs/RBs available to us.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:11 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
wait til you see Donovan Smith…
Yeah this is more CP bullshit. If Brown would have re-signed for the deal he got in Cincy this board would kiss Veachs ass but now that hes no longer a Chief he was never good
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:17 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah this is more CP bullshit. If Brown would have re-signed for the deal he got in Cincy this board would kiss Veachs ass but now that hes no longer a Chief he was never good
Well yeah, that's how fandom works. It's science
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:20 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Well yeah, that's how fandom works. It's science
I like u
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up