ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
saphojunkie 01:37 PM 05-30-2023
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd believes he was the missing factor that kept the team from making back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.

In his first day of offseason workouts, the veteran wide receiver met with reporters for the first time since the AFC championship loss to Kansas City, where he suffered a deep thigh bruise early in the second quarter of the 23-20 loss. Boyd said he would have finished the game if he was at least 80% healthy.

He said what bothered him the most was the feeling that he let the team down.

"Still to this day, I feel like if I would have played the whole game, I was the key factor," Boyd said. "We would've won the game."

At the time of the injury, Boyd had two catches for 40 yards. He appeared to suffer the injury following a 24-yard completion. At the end of a big gain, Boyd's left leg was caught beneath Kansas City safety Justin Reid as Reid made the tackle. When Boyd stood up following the play, he immediately favored his left leg.

Article continues but is pointless. He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.

God, I hate the Bengals.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:14 PM 05-30-2023
Travis Kelce has never seen this f***ing guy in his life.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:15 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I feel for him. He must not have had a father figure in his life growing up that told him "Don't be a pussy Tyler", otherwise when there is a chance to go to the SB you play through it.
He has a father now, Patrick Mahomes is his daddy.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:15 PM 05-30-2023
I've seen this movie a bunch of times; the popular kids recruit one of the friends from the protaganists' group, not so he can be one of them, so they can haze him and leech information off of him. Sorry Orlando, you're that dude.
[Reply]
Best22 02:22 PM 05-30-2023
So what? We were missing our best DB (Sneed)

Hold that L
[Reply]
Spott 02:25 PM 05-30-2023
Yeah, we were missing 4 WR’s, Sneed, Gay, and had a QB running around on one leg. Boyd can go fist his dog.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:27 PM 05-30-2023
Patrick Mahomes' Ankle: "I really think me being injured prevented the Chiefs from blowing the Bengals the fuck out. That's on me".
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:32 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by :
He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.
Narrators Voice: "It wasn't."
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:34 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Travis Kelce has never seen this f***ing guy in his life.
That’s Coach.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:41 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"If we had 3 premium WRs while they had zero, I think we win that game..."

Okay, Tyler. Cool.

Kinda says all that needs be said about your QB, doesn't it?
Fixed that one for ya
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:44 PM 05-30-2023
The Bengals can only beat KC if KC hands the game to them...and even then, just barely.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:50 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's pretty funny he thinks they lost cause he got hurt, don't mind that even without him that's a top 5 group over there.
Guess they need them all to beat a hobbled Mahomes and the All Pro receiving trifecta of MVS, Moore, and Marcus Kemp.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:52 PM 05-30-2023
It's funny, but even with a healthy Boyd, there was no game that Cincinnati took. It was more of KC giving the game away.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:57 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Guess they need them all to beat a hobbled Mahomes and the All Pro receiving trifecta of MVS, Moore, and Marcus Kemp.
Literally 100% of Kemp's postseason Offensive production came from that game. Just an interesting thought is all...

And yes. they need all of them just to top them, god forbid we had a real WR1 or a healthy WR core.
[Reply]
redfan 02:57 PM 05-30-2023
Hitting the copium hard
[Reply]
scho63 02:59 PM 05-30-2023
IF the queen had balls she would be the king.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up