ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your best life advice?
TLO 07:09 PM 05-27-2023
I'm sure we'll get a mix bag of things here, but I'm interested that if you knew you'd be passing away soon, what life advice would you give someone if you asked?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:08 AM 05-28-2023
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:19 AM 05-28-2023
Be honest, especially with yourself.

Live fearlessly.

Do not waste time or energy worrying about things outside of your control.

Treat others as they wish to be treated.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:41 AM 05-28-2023
It's not enough that I shall succeed, others must fail.
[Reply]
DJay23 11:51 AM 05-28-2023
"Hope for the best but expect the worst."

"The only thing you can control about other people is your response to their words and actions."

"Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

"Give people your opinion only when you're asked for it. When someone asks for it be honest."

If you catch a foul ball, give it to a kid.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:54 AM 05-28-2023
I'm surprised how many people think being polite or being nice to some unknown person. Thats phony to me IMO. We should be better and nicer to people we know and love not some chode at Target or the gas station. Ill look you straight in the eye and not hold the door. Motherfuckers.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:02 PM 05-28-2023
If you don't have any friends just buy a boat. Everyone's your best friend immediately
[Reply]
seclark 12:02 PM 05-28-2023
When drinking in strange taverns, always sit with your back against the wall.
sec
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:33 PM 05-28-2023
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

That’s been a life go to for me. All the bad things that we go through make us not want to trust God. Those things are either meant to grow us through adversity or were bad choices by people, which can still be used for our good. God has a plan and we can trust Him. My understanding always fights against the good I know I should do. My understanding is fearful or prideful, full of vanity. If I put God first (acknowledge Him), He will tell me what to do and He will give me enough for today. And He will handle the long run. I use that to trust Him today and I’m grateful looking back when I have acknowledged Him and regret the times when I haven’t. It starts with fighting the attacks on Gods character and goodness and trusting Him.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:17 PM 05-28-2023
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:15 PM 05-28-2023
Some things I've learned about people over the years:

Anyone who comes off as overly nice generally isn't.

Crazy and mean rarely get better.

Advice from those who have never failed or experienced any real challenges in life is useless.

The best way to judge character is watching how a person treats others that cannot personally benefit him. A person who is a dick to a waitress or a clerk for no good reason, or won't pause a split second to hold a door open for somebody, is a fucking asshole.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:18 PM 05-28-2023
Accept Jesus Christ as your savior and live your life for Him. Nothing comes close to having a relationship with the Savior.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:19 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

That’s been a life go to for me. All the bad things that we go through make us not want to trust God. Those things are either meant to grow us through adversity or were bad choices by people, which can still be used for our good. God has a plan and we can trust Him. My understanding always fights against the good I know I should do. My understanding is fearful or prideful, full of vanity. If I put God first (acknowledge Him), He will tell me what to do and He will give me enough for today. And He will handle the long run. I use that to trust Him today and I’m grateful looking back when I have acknowledged Him and regret the times when I haven’t. It starts with fighting the attacks on Gods character and goodness and trusting Him.
I wholeheartedly agree.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:22 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Make Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life, because the moment you take your last breath here on earth and you haven't come to the realization that Jesus is Lord, you will wish you had. You will have all eternity of weeping and gnashing of teeth in a place far worse than this existence here on earth to regret making yourself god of your life. Your goodness apart from Jesus here on earth will not save you.

Mark 8:36-37

36 And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? 37 Is anything worth more than your soul?
Great advice. Every word is true.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:27 PM 05-28-2023
Where does cussing out the mods of Chiefsplanet fit into Jesus Christ’s plan?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:44 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Where does cussing out the mods of Chiefsplanet fit into Jesus Christ’s plan?
Austin 3:16
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up