TLO 06:16 PM 05-24-2023
Last Activity: 12-04-2022 11:51 PM
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:26 PM 05-24-2023
I miss the dude.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:28 PM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah, I certainly hope as a person he is okay and doing well. Not sure I totally ever got the weird cult icon like status he achieved with some here. Don't get me wrong, I never had an unpleasant interaction with him or anything, I just didn't necessarily get what the big deal about him compared to anyone else was. He posted "you seem nice" a few times and and called a few dudes "sweetie" and like multiple posters got wet panties over him. What am I missing here?
He’s CP’s very own enigmatic epicurean. Smart, funny & wickedly handsome. Women want to be with him & men want to be him. (I’d be happy with either.) SR is so charming that extraterrestrial aliens asked him to probe them! Charm so contagious that it had to be developed in a Wuhan lab. He is the crème de la crème, top drawer, the cat’s meow (& cat’s pajamas), the bee’s knees and the reason I wake up every morning. My panties are wet & I miss you sweetie! (This post is solely my own & not indicative of anyone else’s thoughts or feelings. I’m not gay, but my boyfriend Eddie is.)
[Reply]
tooge 10:38 PM 05-24-2023
Not sure but hope hes ok. Always had a good CP relationship with the guy
[Reply]
srvy 11:05 PM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
He’s CP’s very own enigmatic epicurean. Smart, funny & wickedly handsome. Women want to be with him & men want to be him. (I’d be happy with either.) SR is so charming that extraterrestrial aliens asked him to probe them! Charm so contagious that it had to be developed in a Wuhan lab. He is the crème de la crème, top drawer, the cat’s meow (& cat’s pajamas), the bee’s knees and the reason I wake up every morning. My panties are wet & I miss you sweetie! (This post is solely my own & not indicative of anyone else’s thoughts or feelings. I’m not gay, but my boyfriend Eddie is.)
:-) That was great!
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:29 PM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Women love fedoras
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:39 PM 05-24-2023
Ryan is a human, like the rest of us. Prone to good days and not so good days. Hope he’s getting through whatever is causing his disappearance from CP. unless it’s a good thing; then I hope his good thing never brings him back.

You got my number, bro. Let me know you’re doing well. And if you’re not doing well, let me know if I can listen to your thing and help you through them.

I choose to believe it’s going good, and you don’t need this place. Godspeed good sir. You seem nice.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:49 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm going to guess this spot:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/52...7752?entry=ttu
My guess is he’s not here. Just a hunch.

29°41'30.5"N 47°25'51.4"E

7HX9MCRJ+P9
[Reply]
scho63 06:06 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Please don't make jokes. SR is not in a good place.
How old is he?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:29 AM 05-25-2023
Just pinched off a clean breaker in honor of him.
[Reply]
Otter 06:31 AM 05-25-2023
I'll fill in for him in his absence:

"Hello"

"You seem nice"

"What kind of jelly do you use on a peanut butter & jelly"

That should hold ya'll over for awhile.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:52 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
How old is he?
Early 50s maybe?
[Reply]
TLO 07:00 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'll fill in for him in his absence:

"Hello"

"You seem nice"

"What kind of jelly do you use on a peanut butter & jelly"

That should hold ya'll over for awhile.
Dick
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:03 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:
You Dick!!!
Edited in honor of SR...he'd get this reference
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:16 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Early 50s maybe?
Yeah - I think he's in my age range. I'm 56.

I hope you are well and enjoying life, SR
[Reply]
stevieray 08:02 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:
Dick
^Simply Red^
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up