ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Shout Out
kccrow 04:04 PM 04-21-2023
Cheers, to the guys that really make this board better. You're my alphas baby. Thanks.

staylor26
DJ's left nut
The Franchise
Titty Meat
Gloucester Chief
MahomesMagic
Kellerfox
BossChief
Chief Northman
Direckshun
chiefscafan
duncan_idaho
Rain Man
O.City
TambaBerry
Shoes
Chargem
Detoxing
Couch-Potato
Mecca
kcbubb
htismage
Nightfyre
Wilson8
Megatron96
kozzman555
Hoover
Dunerdr
Dante84
Chris Meck
Coogs
JPH83
Abba-Dabba
RealSNR
JohnnyHammersticks
Toad
Bowser
Chief Roundup
CatfishBob2
RunKC
Buehler455
Hog's Gone Fishin'
saphojunkie
Wisconsin Chief
IowaHawkeyeChief
displacedMN
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:41 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Just had the mental image of you going on a multi faceted rant about Frank Clark to the old folks greeting shoppers at the door and laughed.
He's coming back. I don't know why or how, but it's happening.

Chris Jones is essentially going to subsidize it through his extension. He'll agree to a deal with a sort of handshake agreement from Veach to take some of the cap savings and bring back Clark...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:50 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's very true, I've learned to just kinda say yea uh huh wen I get asked Chiefs questions. But even here we have a different level of knowledge, no one here is a total buffoon other than a small handful, but even people with Chiefs knowledge not all of them are gonna know the draft.
Especially not when we're always in the pocket of late 20s-early 30s for our first pick. Hell, even the various organizations in the league vary wildly once you get to that level of the draft.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:31 PM 05-17-2023
This is JMO, but for me kccrow and shoes by far bring the most to the table when it comes to the draft prospects. They didn't/don't agree on every prospect, but they are both darn good at what they do. I sure hope they are both back at it next season.

There are several others here who are damn good as well. I look forward to reading their stuff too. Crow pretty much has everyone of them in his list.

This forum is by far the best place on the CP for me. I love the football talk.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:39 PM 05-17-2023
Got caught up on this chisme finally.

Crow, brah, c'mon man. You can't let that bullshit in that Araiza thread pull you down like that. You been here too long and i know you know better.

Gotta let shit slide, my dude. I aint gonna lecture anyone about internet jabs, but there does come a point where you gotta just brush that shit off and not let a couple of dudes prevent you from interacting with the dudes you DO enjoy interacting with. When you take your ball and go home, ultimately they win.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:40 AM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I mean, at least in this situation, he was giving at least as good as he got and outright trolling for it to happen. He told me as much. Frankly it's a bit baffling why he's gotten THIS upset about some relatively minor mod abuse.
I've been screwed with by the mods and it's absolutely infuriating.

It's different when someone dumb like staylor is just being a child. But when a mod screws with your threads or alters your posting and stuff, it's very frustrating.

Nothing can be done at this point. AustinChief made this bed and the rest of us sleep in it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 05-19-2023
Who the fuck changed kccrow's name to kccockgobbler? :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up