ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Shout Out
kccrow 04:04 PM 04-21-2023
Cheers, to the guys that really make this board better. You're my alphas baby. Thanks.

staylor26
DJ's left nut
The Franchise
Titty Meat
Gloucester Chief
MahomesMagic
Kellerfox
BossChief
Chief Northman
Direckshun
chiefscafan
duncan_idaho
Rain Man
O.City
TambaBerry
Shoes
Chargem
Detoxing
Couch-Potato
Mecca
kcbubb
htismage
Nightfyre
Wilson8
Megatron96
kozzman555
Hoover
Dunerdr
Dante84
Chris Meck
Coogs
JPH83
Abba-Dabba
RealSNR
JohnnyHammersticks
Toad
Bowser
Chief Roundup
CatfishBob2
RunKC
Buehler455
Hog's Gone Fishin'
saphojunkie
Wisconsin Chief
IowaHawkeyeChief
displacedMN
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:51 PM 05-02-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:28 PM 05-02-2023
Hey man thanks but you keep us in the know when it comes to college players and the draft. It is much appreciated.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 04:17 PM 05-13-2023
I imagine that he also reached out to a few others here - but Crow has made the decision to permanently retire from Chiefs Planet. I personally will greatly miss his contributions to the draft forum and other areas of this site.

I don't know any of the background/story on the ongoing curfufel that led to this - so I have no thoughts or context to add related to that.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:52 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
I imagine that he also reached out to a few others here - but Crow has made the decision to permanently retire from Chiefs Planet. I personally will greatly miss his contributions to the draft forum and other areas of this site.

I don't know any of the background/story on the ongoing curfufel that led to this - so I have no thoughts or context to add related to that.
Hopefully they are just taking a break. Internet message board drama shouldn't effect your real life.
[Reply]
In58men 06:21 PM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Hopefully they are just taking a break. Internet message board drama shouldn't effect your real life.
It shouldn’t, but reading constant negativity tends to create a depressing culture.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 07:03 PM 05-13-2023
Man, that's a real bummer....he brought so much insight to the board.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:06 PM 05-13-2023
what's with the cockgobbler thing?
[Reply]
JPH83 11:15 PM 05-13-2023
That sucks.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:47 PM 05-15-2023
Damn. I hope crow comes back when draft season starts picking up.

But yeah, there are definitely some assholes on the main board that I could see running people off. Some of them make it hard to want to share insight/info/effort.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:11 PM 05-15-2023
Let's not sugarcoat things.

He said some pretty retarded shit and continously doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on it instead of just saying oh fuck yeah whoops.

If being right on the Internet is that important well than yeah he probably should retire from the Internet.

Nothing personal against the dude. He just took himself way too seriously.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:13 AM 05-16-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

He said some pretty reeruned shit and continously doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on it instead of just saying oh **** yeah whoops.

If being right on the Internet is that important well than yeah he probably should retire from the Internet.

I don't know what the context is but if it's come from DC it makes me even less inclined to pop in there!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:23 PM 05-16-2023
DC is aids tea.

The context was more along the lines up "Andy Heck developed nobody" along with other random bizarro shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:02 PM 05-16-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
what's with the cockgobbler thing?
This.

Dude was never disrespectful unless dissed first and is/was an important piece to our draft conversation.

I've made my feelings known on how i feel about posters leaving over minor drama and Kccrow is no exception to that. But dude feels how he feels, whatcha gonna do.

It felt like more posters joined the conversation this year than ever before and Kccrow, at times, seemed a bit uptight and defensive, and at times, looked like he was out to prove something.

I don't mean that in any disrespectful way, if you're reading this, crow. Just an observation. This year felt a little different. Hopefully life is being good to you.

I'd just hate to see you go out like that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:20 AM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

He said some pretty reeruned shit and continously doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on it instead of just saying oh fuck yeah whoops.

I enjoyed discussions with Crow because typically he'd state a position and defend it with substance. that's a good thing.

But yeah, the bolded was a chore. He's done that a LOT over the last several years and it was just really strange to me.

But hey, we don't know what we don't know. There's presumptively some underlying cause for all that and I won't bother attempting to get into it. But it's...different.

Best I can figure is it's largely a 'I put effort into trying to make solid, informative posts and get 3 drive-by idiots offering nothing in response - why bother?' sort of thing. And I've thought it a time or two myself.

But really, the overwhelming majority of discourse with Crow was from folks who are usually similarly informed and willing to discuss these things. But he'd still get pretty wound up just about every draft season for one reason or another.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:25 AM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I enjoyed discussions with Crow because typically he'd state a position and defend it with substance. that's a good thing.

But yeah, the bolded was a chore. He's done that a LOT over the last several years and it was just really strange to me.

But hey, we don't know what we don't know. There's presumptively some underlying cause for all that and I won't bother attempting to get into it. But it's...different.

Best I can figure is it's largely a 'I put effort into trying to make solid, informative posts and get 3 drive-by idiots offering nothing in response - why bother?' sort of thing. And I've thought it a time or two myself.

But really, the overwhelming majority of discourse with Crow was from folks who are usually similarly informed and willing to discuss these things. But he'd still get pretty wound up just about every draft season for one reason or another.
I think that's pretty much it. It's why a good majority of actual draft discussion happens in here. You can't have it out in the Lounge because you'll get idiots doing exactly like that. And sometimes they leak into here every once in while. I can see why it got old with him.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up