ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Shout Out
kccrow 04:04 PM 04-21-2023
Cheers, to the guys that really make this board better. You're my alphas baby. Thanks.

staylor26
DJ's left nut
The Franchise
Titty Meat
Gloucester Chief
MahomesMagic
Kellerfox
BossChief
Chief Northman
Direckshun
chiefscafan
duncan_idaho
Rain Man
O.City
TambaBerry
Shoes
Chargem
Detoxing
Couch-Potato
Mecca
kcbubb
htismage
Nightfyre
Wilson8
Megatron96
kozzman555
Hoover
Dunerdr
Dante84
Chris Meck
Coogs
JPH83
Abba-Dabba
RealSNR
JohnnyHammersticks
Toad
Bowser
Chief Roundup
CatfishBob2
RunKC
Buehler455
Hog's Gone Fishin'
saphojunkie
Wisconsin Chief
IowaHawkeyeChief
displacedMN
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:28 AM 04-22-2023
Honored to be mentioned amongst such a list! Appreciate all your input Crow. This really is the best place to talk football and I love being part of it.
[Reply]
O.city 07:33 AM 04-22-2023
It all hinges on me, naturally
[Reply]
kcbubb 08:37 AM 04-22-2023
Crow is the man! Good times on cp! I always enjoy the analysis!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
It all hinges on me, naturally
Thanks for pointing out his mistake. I took care of that for him.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:17 AM 04-22-2023
I don't think I have that much additional insight.

I do believe that Caleb Williams will be a bust because USC QB.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:22 AM 04-22-2023
I certainly appreciate the actual football discussion!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:29 AM 04-22-2023
Appreciate the inclusion, but other than the production per unit salary cap hill I die on, I contribute nothing.

I do read a lot here though, and I certainly appreciate the input of guys that know what they’re talking about here.

I tried to look at the chiefs subreddit and it is fairly bullshit. I honestly appreciate the community here. Keep up the good work guys.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Appreciate the inclusion, but other than the production per unit salary cap hill I die on, I contribute nothing.

I do read a lot here though, and I certainly appreciate the input of guys that know what they’re talking about here.

I tried to look at the chiefs subreddit and it is fairly bullshit. I honestly appreciate the community here. Keep up the good work guys.
The Chiefs subreddit is good for memes and that's about it. 99% of the opinions are hot fucking garbage and they border on bringing every one of our FAs back...whether they suck or not. They really don't know shit about draft prospects either.
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:16 AM 04-22-2023
Thanks crow!! I’d like to think I bring the art of sarcasm to this board and really enjoy your takes, along with all my other CP brother-n.

/just waiting for my name to show up……..
[Reply]
Dante84 10:35 AM 04-22-2023
Next year I want to have a thread where we all detail what/how we are prepping as it leads up to the draft.

Last year we had a thread about what sort of tasks y’all do as you research and stuff, and I found that helpful. Next year would be cool to share progress as it happens:

“Today I looked at “x” position for an hour,” or “I read so-and-so’s article today about who should go where.”

I just think it would be cool to see how you guys all do it, as you do it.
[Reply]
Toad 10:53 AM 04-22-2023
Thanks Crow! Right back at ya.
Appreciate all the wisdom and knowledge you drop on this board!
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:09 AM 04-22-2023
This has been one of the better draft seasons on this forum.

Thankful for the forum, for the yeoman's work kccrow does, and the fun conversation the rest of us have.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 12:01 PM 04-22-2023
Crow, you are the conductor on this hype train. Appreciate you
[Reply]
Bowser 12:56 PM 04-22-2023
Appreciate everyone's insights and takes in here! You blockheads combines are generally as accurate or more than the paid talking heads out there.

I know football somewhat, but I'm novice level compared to the minds in here (minus Pestilence. He's just a Notre Dame honk. Lol).
[Reply]
Mecca 01:44 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Chiefs subreddit is good for memes and that's about it. 99% of the opinions are hot fucking garbage and they border on bringing every one of our FAs back...whether they suck or not. They really don't know shit about draft prospects either.
If you think there's bad stay away from Facebook.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up