ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Building a new PC
TambaBerry 06:12 PM 02-28-2023
Have a 3090 currently but am severely bottlenecked. Looking to get the best possible PC that I can build through microcenter in Kansas City. Looking for high end so like 13900k and ddr5 ram.
[Reply]
Fish 11:36 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
WOW! Macs are literal fucking magic! I can store 20 GB of files on an 8 GB ram disk AND still have room left over to run my application?!?!

Fucking moron. Stop fucking posting in this thread.
I'm providing info in this thread, not asking silly shit like a beta. Good luck with that Microcenter build.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm providing info in this thread, not asking silly shit like a beta. Good luck with that Microcenter build.
Oh, don't worry dipshit. It will STOMP your pathetic 8 GB mac machine.

Shove it up your ass, retard.
[Reply]
Fish 11:42 PM 03-28-2023
Oh, don't worry dipshit. It will STOMP your pathetic 8 GB mac machine.

Shove it up your ass, reerun.
Be sure and explain that to the Microcenter employee that's doing this hard work for you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 PM 03-28-2023
Be sure and explain that to the Microcenter employee that's doing this hard work for you.
What I will explain to him is that a literal fucking moron on the internet recommended I buy a machine half the size of a toaster oven with 8 GB of RAM to replace this build.

And then I'll walk over to the genius bar and kick everyone in the nuts.
[Reply]
Fish 11:49 PM 03-28-2023
What I will explain to him is that a literal fucking moron on the internet recommended I buy a machine half the size of a toaster oven with 8 GB of RAM to replace this build.

And then I'll walk over to the genius bar and kick everyone in the nuts.
Yeah, be sure and explain that you don't know what you need, but you still need them to put it together for you. Alpha move.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 PM 03-28-2023
Yeah, be sure and explain that you don't know what you need, but you still need them to put it together for you. Alpha move.
I've had the parts picked out on Amazon and Newegg for days, moron. I know what I need.

You know how to show your ass constantly, which is all you do in this thread. You're an arrogant piece of shit.

Now piss off. You wanna troll? There are plenty of other threads for it.
[Reply]
Fish 11:55 PM 03-28-2023
I've had the parts picked out on Amazon and Newegg for days, moron. I know what I need.

You know how to show your ass constantly, which is all you do in this thread. You're an arrogant piece of shit.

Now piss off. You wanna troll? There are plenty of other threads for it.
No you didn't. You had DDR4 shit picked out before I pointed out that you should pick something DDR5 instead of DDR4, which you then changed your target. Shall I reference your idiot links? Face it, you're a fucking beta tard who really knows nothing about computers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 PM 03-28-2023
Wrong motherfucker. The DDR5 went ON SALE so I BRIEFLY considered it. That deal has ended. YOU had nothing to do with it.

My build is back on DDR4 now.

You're gonna piss off now and stop trolling.
[Reply]
Fish 12:01 AM 03-29-2023
Wrong motherfucker. The DDR5 went ON SALE so I BRIEFLY considered it. That deal has ended. YOU had nothing to do with it.

My build is back on DDR4 now.

You're gonna piss off now and stop trolling.
LOL that you would consider DDR4 when DDR5 is availalble.... Does that not say a great deal?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 AM 03-29-2023
LOL that you would consider DDR4 when DDR5 is availalble.... Does that not say a great deal?
I don't need DDR5 you fucking idiot. DDR4 is plenty fast and saves me fucking money. Spending anything more is pointless. It's pissing away money.

Speaking of pissing, you should PISS OFF and stop TROLLING this FUCKING THREAD.
[Reply]
Fish 12:07 AM 03-29-2023
I don't need DDR5 you fucking idiot. DDR4 is plenty fast and saves me fucking money. Spending anything more is pointless. It's pissing away money.

Speaking of pissing, you should PISS OFF and stop TROLLING this FUCKING THREAD.
Just wanted to point out that your nonsense doesn't apply....

https://www.reddit.com/r/mac/comment...speed_you_can/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 AM 03-29-2023
Just wanted to point out that your nonsense doesn't apply....

https://www.reddit.com/r/mac/comment...speed_you_can/
No. You just want to FUCKING TROLL.

That's great that your stupid mac has fast ram. It's an utterly irrelvant and ignorant point for my purposes.

You should now get the fuck out.
[Reply]
Fish 12:27 AM 03-29-2023

That's great that your stupid mac has fast ram. It's an utterly irrelvant and ignorant point for my purposes.
LOL.. yeah, it's irrelevent.. the fastest RAM is totally overrated...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 AM 03-29-2023
LOL.. yeah, it's irrelevent.. the fastest RAM is totally overrated...
NO ONE IS SAYING THAT YOU FUCKING TROLL.

THE POINT IS:

I need a machine with at LEAST 32 GB of RAM.

Now SELL ME A MAC. GIVE IT TO ME BIG BOY. GIVE ME THE SCREENSHOT WITH THE COMPUTER OF MY DREAMS.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:51 AM 03-29-2023
Wow, what a thread
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up