ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Justified Revival?
Megatron96 02:03 PM 01-14-2023
So, just read about this a little while ago on my feed, so probably a coinflip whether there's actually something to it, but apparently "Justified," is going to have a revival. I loved the original, so kind of excited to see this if it comes true.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:15 PM 01-14-2023
I'd rather have Deadwood revival
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:36 PM 01-14-2023
Yeah, I heard about it on a podcast I had on in the tractor so I wasn't paying any attention. I think it is going to be a movie. No clue where they're going because they closed the series up pretty well.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:46 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I heard about it on a podcast I had on in the tractor so I wasn't paying any attention. I think it is going to be a movie. No clue where they're going because they closed the series up pretty well.
Like a made-for-TV movie, eh? Could live with that. Another series would be nice though. Not enough good shows.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:21 PM 01-14-2023
Justified is one of my all time favorite series. Hope the new one lives up to it.

Sadly, I don't see any way to get Walton Goggins back in it. Nearly as much as Olyphant, he made that show.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:30 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Justified is one of my all time favorite series. Hope the new one lives up to it.

Sadly, I don't see any way to get Walton Goggins back in it. Nearly as much as Olyphant, he made that show.
They’d both come back under the right circumstances.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:50 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Agreed across the board. The dialogue was unrivaled.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:56 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So, just read about this a little while ago on my feed, so probably a coinflip whether there's actually something to it, but apparently "Justified," is going to have a revival. I loved the original, so kind of excited to see this if it comes true.
Is that a Rise of the Beasts-style Slag/Slug in your avi?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:17 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm sorry; I have no idea what this part means?
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:05 AM 01-15-2023
The wife and I started watching this show recently. We are in the third season now. Is his ex wife bipolar or some shit? JFC... that crazy bitch changes her mind more than anyone else in the show. It is like every other episode she changes her stance on him. There were two episodes back to back where she literally told him when she saw him again she new there was no way she couldn't be without him again and the next episode she just leaves him and doesn't tell him anything... just leaves and left a note for him to read. I told my wife she must be bat shit crazy.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:25 AM 01-15-2023
I heard about this a few months back. Apparently it's a Justified movie, it will take place in Detroit and is based on a book by Elmore Leonard (who I've never read by the way, I probably should since I love Justified so much). It will not have Goggins in it, as his character is in prison. This basically is like a Justified story, takes place elsewhere besides Kentucky. Or that's what I've read anyway.

So, not sure how many characters will return, except Olyphant of course. I'm looking forward to it, but I have no expectations.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:34 AM 01-15-2023
I believe this was brought up in the original Justified thread a while back. It’s a single season series mash up of Raylan and one of Leonard’s non-Raylan books set to premiere this summer. I’m stoked.

https://ew.com/tv/justified-city-pri...inner-preview/
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:20 AM 01-15-2023
Looks like a Dinobot from the Transformers is what Pitt Go is saying!!

#morethanmeetstheeye
[Reply]
kc rush 11:09 AM 01-15-2023
Can't wait. Loved the show and am a big Elmore Leonard fan.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:19 PM 01-15-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Looks like a Dinobot from the Transformers is what Pitt Go is saying!!

#morethanmeetstheeye
Oh. Heh, I temporarily forgot that I finally have an avatar. So, avi means avatar, got it.

I found that avi googling "kc chiefs transformer."
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up