ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 189 of 222
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!









Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022


Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022


New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022


With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022



[Reply]
Womble 05:27 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Very impressive how wide open he is in this video.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:29 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
Very impressive how wide open he is in this video.
Not supposed to be "impressive" it's just a clip from OTAs.

God damn some of you are miserable.
[Reply]
Womble 05:31 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not supposed to be "impressive" it's just a clip from OTAs.

God damn some of you are miserable.
No I'm serious. It's probably his best trait!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:13 AM 06-15-2023
A few folks said Skyy was playing the same position as Juju last year. Well it looks like he’s taking over that position this season.

#Chiefs Patrick Mahomes said Skyy Moore will be similar to JuJu Smith-Schuster's role last season.

He said this receiving core understood what it takes now since everyone is more acclimated to the offense and now they're teaching each other.

"We just have a deep group."

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) June 15, 2023

[Reply]
kcgreene 11:15 AM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
A few folks said Skyy was playing the same position as Juju last year. Well it looks like heís taking over that position this season.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...=1666390167163
Not sure if that link is wrong, or if this is a joke that I just don't get....

I'm leaning towards the link is wrong...
[Reply]
RunKC 11:18 AM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Not sure if that link is wrong, or if this is a joke that I just don't get....

I'm leaning towards the link is wrong...
Ha! I had to show that to my brother from the media sub. Still canít believe that woman is 77! :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:19 AM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Not sure if that link is wrong, or if this is a joke that I just don't get....

I'm leaning towards the link is wrong...
Wrong spank bank pic.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:21 AM 06-15-2023
If Skyy becomes the "gotta have a 1st Down" possession reciever this year, I'm happy. Don't care about stats too much, if he can keep the chains moving and the offense chugging, then I think he's a great pick.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:29 AM 06-15-2023
But I heard from some rerun that he can't get open
[Reply]
crispystl 11:34 AM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
If Skyy becomes the "gotta have a 1st Down" possession reciever this year, I'm happy. Don't care about stats too much, if he can keep the chains moving and the offense chugging, then I think he's a great pick.
He was always gonna be a chain mover with his skill set.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:30 PM 06-16-2023
Chiefs coach Andy Reid said WR Skyy Moore is "taking a good jump."

Reid noted that Moore was one of the "higher-targeted receivers" after the team's final day of minicamp. Moore failed to earn Reid's trust as a rookie and caught just 22 passes for 250 yards. He was also benched from punt return duties because of fumbling issues. Getting on Reid's good side this offseason is step one in Moore turning things around. With JuJu Smith-Schuster and Mecole Hardman now gone, there's more opportunity up for grabs in Kansas City. Patrick Mahomes also praised Moore after minicamp and mentioned him as a candidate to take over Smith-Schuster's role. Going as a WR5 in fantasy drafts, Moore is a strong upside bet for his relatively low cost.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:32 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
A few folks said Skyy was playing the same position as Juju last year. Well it looks like heís taking over that position this season.

Mmmhmmm.

Yeah, i wonder who those people were.

Not that he was playing JuJu's position, but that his skillset always suggested if he were to see snaps this year, it'd be in JuJu's place as an underneath/short yardage receiver.

He was never going to be Hardman's replacement as many suggested. He is not a gadget guy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:09 PM 06-16-2023
Many on CP: WE NEED DHOP!

Me: No, we need the guys we've invested high picks in to play well while they're on still on their rookie deals.

We'll see who's right.

I'm on the Skyy, Toney, and Rice train!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:22 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Mmmhmmm.

Yeah, i wonder who those people were.

Not that he was playing JuJu's position, but that his skillset always suggested if he were to see snaps this year, it'd be in JuJu's place as an underneath/short yardage receiver.

He was never going to be Hardman's replacement as many suggested. He is not a gadget guy.
It's a mystery....
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:41 PM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Skyy Moore going to go over 1000 yds this season.
:-)
Not a chance. Maybe try doing a little math before saying stupid things.
[Reply]
Page 189 of 222
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199 > Last »
Up