ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 67
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:17 PM 10-15-2021
This opens up a lot of camera time to the right costume. What should I go with?

1. That Elton John chicken costume.
2. Beetlejuice.
3. Australopithecus.
[Reply]
neech 08:25 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm not up to date on this shit. I didn't read the thread I was supposed to, apparently.

I always thought X Factor was just a big Chiefs fan with a lot of problems and a love of meth.

Somebody start from the beginning and tell me what the dude did.
Netflix will have a series out on the story of x-factor next season which is projected to carry a record audience of viewers.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:32 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

2. Beetlejuice.
3. Australopithecus.
A split costume. One half X-Factor, the other half yellow Jersey guy. One hand throws a water bottle on you, the other hand knocks you out.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:33 PM 10-15-2021
Who was the guy who always wore opposing teams jerseys with arrows through them? I always saw him on the 97 and 03 highlight videos.
[Reply]
wazu 08:34 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm not up to date on this shit. I didn't read the thread I was supposed to, apparently.

I always thought X Factor was just a big Chiefs fan with a lot of problems and a love of meth.

Somebody start from the beginning and tell me what the dude did.
He threw a cup of water on a rival ex-Superfan last Sunday. The guy responded by knocking him out with one punch and there was a viral video of X-factor tumbling down the stairs unconscious. It became a national story. The main thread that we had on it was moved to the Romper Room for some strange reason.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:36 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
He threw a cup of water on a rival ex-Superfan last Sunday. The guy responded by knocking him out with one punch and there was a viral video of X-factor tumbling down the stairs unconscious. It became a national story. The main thread that we had on it was moved to the Romper Room for some strange reason.
Probably wanted Ubejaids input.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Who was the guy who always wore opposing teams jerseys with arrows through them? I always saw him on the 97 and 03 highlight videos.
ArrowMan. He's a good guy.

Finally met him before the 2019 AFCCG. Got my pic. X-Factor ran up to get in the shot. :-)
[Reply]
neech 08:51 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Finally met him before the 2019 AFCCG. Got my pic. X-Factor ran up to get in the shot. :-)
X-factor figured the picture would be a real eye catcher with a celebrity in it.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:51 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Are you trying to say X-Factor should rebrand wearing opposing team jerseys with hypodermic needles through them?
[Reply]
TLO 08:51 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Oof

Originally Posted by notorious:
How in the flying **** can he afford season tickets?

This is why I particularly don't care for the man. People who extort those with special needs deserve a special place in hell.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:02 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
You can click the little bar at top to enlarge if you haven't already. Summary is they say he was warned verbally about his behavior on September 27th, and then ejected on October 10th. Now banned from Arrowhead and all Chiefs events for life, season tickets revoked.
Thanks for the summary.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:05 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Ya, I dealt with that too.

I've known Monty for almost 20 years.

Talked to him the other day. I'm pretty sure he's not sorry about what has transpired.

Prolly more like a sigh of relief.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:06 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

2. Beetlejuice.
3. Australopithecus.
I choose #3 just to listen to people try to pronounce it.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:07 PM 10-15-2021
What did he do?

Edit: He got banned for throwing a bottle of water after being warned. Man that's rough. I feel bad for him.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:11 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
What did he do?
Got wrecked.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 67
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up