ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What Does Matt Cassel Mean To You?
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:48 PM 04-09-2020
Hey guys, long time no see.

Raiders fans are turning on Carr.

So I was wondering how long does it take before anger at a former QB disappears?

Thus, the question.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:14 PM 04-09-2020
Incredible player. Scott Pioli was a genius.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:14 PM 04-09-2020
Absolutely NOTHING!!:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:15 PM 04-09-2020
The funny thing is he has won the West more than Carr
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:19 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The funny thing is he has won the West more than Carr
Cassel 2020 for Gruden.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:27 PM 04-09-2020
He would have made a solid tight end.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:32 PM 04-09-2020
If you're tooling around town in a Hellcat, how mad are you still about the Dodge Aspen?

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:34 PM 04-09-2020
Patrick Mahomes is the quarterback of the Chiefs. Before him, it was Len Dawson. The history books make no mention of any other person.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:35 PM 04-09-2020
On a more serious note, my anger about the Cassel era ended about the time he signed his $60M contract. I figured 'well, we've hitched our wagon, . . . might as well just enjoy the hijinks.' I had no expectations, no aspirations, no hopes, no anger, nothing in terms of emotional investment, for the duration of his tenure.
[Reply]
FAX 10:37 PM 04-09-2020
Carr is light years better than Cassel.

In fact, Carr is definitely a top 5 quarterback who just needs more time with Gruden and a few more downfield weapons to realize his full potential.

Remember, Carr was being discussed as an MVP candidate just a few years ago. Aaron Rogers wasn't even in the convo that year.

Nope. Carr is great. Keep Carr. Never let Carr go.

Instead, show him you value him by increasing his salary and he'll blossom like a dahlia in response.

FAX
[Reply]
SiB 10:40 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:

In fact, Carr is definitely a top 5 quarterback who just needs more time with Gruden and a few more downfield weapons to realize his full potential.

Remember, Carr was being discussed as an MVP candidate just a few years ago. Aaron Rogers wasn't even in the convo that year.

Instead, show him you value him by increasing his salary and he'll blossom like a dahlia in response.

FAX
You sick bastard, haha.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:43 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Brutally efficient, . . . even taking care to stress the importance of additional weapons, instead of shoring up his O-line, because everyone knows that Carr's problems are weapons-based, not confidence-based.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:52 PM 04-09-2020
You want an idea how bad this place hated Matt Cassel?

We actually had a thread that posed the question: "Which would you rather see, Matt Cassel die in a car accident, or be our QB for another 4 years?"

Tried to do a search for it, but couldn't find it. I'm guessing it was nuked out of existence, but trust me, it happened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 PM 04-09-2020

Can I just get verified ????

— Todd Haley (@thetoddhaley) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
carcosa 11:19 PM 04-09-2020
He means less than nothing.
[Reply]
Shaid 11:22 PM 04-09-2020
We have Mahomes, I could give two shits about Cassel at this point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up