ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 394 of 435
« First < 294344384390391392393394 395396397398404 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:31 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I can't believe I have to keep doing this. I keep having to see how people act like Frank Clark was a big reason why we won the Super Bowl and then there are people that want to act like Chris Jones hasn't had an impact in the playoffs.

The actual truth is that any JAG could have done what Frank did and Chris Jones was immensely more important than Frank Clark the Shart. He just doesn't have the sacks and people want to dog on him for that. His 3 passes that he batted down were instrumental in our win and then the sack that everyone wants to suck Frank's dick for only happened because Chris Jones is an absolute beast.

Don't believe me? Just watch.

Frank gets absolutely stonewalled, big God damn surprise, but luckily for him and us Chris Jones destroys Frank's guy while dealing with his own blocker.

Just waiting for the usuals to come in here and tell me what an idiot I am as a rebuttal, but not actually tell me why I'm wrong.
Okay, so my question then would be, if any JAG could do what Frank did in the playoffs, then quite simply, Why Didn't They? Because no one else seemed capable of stepping up, not one of our JAGs was able to anything close to what FC did.

I mean, more importantly, why didn't Chris Jones, but whatever, he was being doubled, i get it, except Aaron Donald was getting doubled, even triple teamed in the playoffs, and he still found a way to get pressure, hit the QB, get TFLs, and yes, get sacks. Now, I'll be among the first to say that CJ isn't AD, because AD is a freak. But I'm still waiting to hear why CJ couldn't at least do just half of what AD has done.

And I'm not bagging on CJ; I love the guy. But pointing out a play where he pushes a couple guys back a few yards, while physically that's amazing, didn't do much of anything.

Besides, there's no consistency to this shit. You're more than happy to point out this play and others as proof that CJ did something impactful that doesn't show up in the stats. And, in principle, I'm good with that.

But there's no consistency.

When Frank does something that impacts the play, but doesn't show up in a stat line, it's "there's no stat, so Frank sucks."

Excuse me? If we have to take into account CJ's non-stat worthy plays, then don't we have to for everyone else? Even guys we may not like as much?

Yes? No? Maybe? Obviously, you lean towards either 'no,' or 'maybe,' but only if it's CJ. Anyone else on defense, and most particularly Frank Cark, can go fuck themselves, I guess. Only Chris Jones is worthy of "hidden" defensive accomplishments.

Which would be fine, if he'd just put up some actual defensive stats as well.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:40 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Frank Clark playoff stats over 10 playoff starts:

1 PD, 1 FF, 1 FR, 11 SACKS, 33 TCKL, 13 TFL, 16 QB HITS

Just with the Chiefs (playoffs):

8 sacks, 1 FR, 25 TCKL, 11 TFL, 10 QB HITS

Just the facts.
That's cool and all but he's got a pretty bad stomach condition that sounds like is getting worse not better. I wish him the best but this is kind of unique for a football player
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:53 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's cool and all but he's got a pretty bad stomach condition that sounds like is getting worse not better. I wish him the best but this is kind of unique for a football player
Tbh, I don't care anymore if it really is a stomach condition. As I said last season around week 8 or whatever . . . I wasn't going to defend Frank anymore. He can be a good player when healthy, but he just hasn't been available enough. And that's carried over to this season. I hope he gets healthy at some point for himself and his family, but I've stopped hoping that he'll be a keystone for this team. Thanks for helping my Chiefs win a SB, no reservations about that, but he hasn't been that guy since that SB.

So I don't hate him, but I don't want him on the team after this season, if that makes sense.

My posts today concerning Frank have merely been to at least be objective about his time here as a Chief. Not about defending him outside of that.

End of story.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:23 PM 10-14-2022
The dude has “stomach issues” for years but he still drank tons of alcohol all the time. Drunk all the time? He gets $55 million and still can’t stop? That’s some serious personal issues that can’t be fixed by anyone but himself.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:33 PM 10-14-2022
He just continues to double down with his hatred of Jones. He was such a dipshit about us signing him long term and when we did he looked like a ****ing idiot, so now he talks shit about how he hasn't lived up to his contract (when he absolutely has) and then I own him and make him look like a dumb bitch.

He pops in every once in awhile to post some stupid shit about Jones or to talk shit about Andy Reid. He just can't get past the fact that he was wrong about Jones and Reid, but instead of slinking away and not mentioning it he just continues saying stupid shit and looks stupider and stupider.
Wrong again, dilphag9.

I said we shouldn't make Jones the highest paid defender in the league, when you made that hilarious thread. You haven't owned anyone.

I also said that I was perfectly fine if the Chiefs traded Jones at the time, as were a lot of other people.

But, you can't stand any negativity about your fap material, so you take it personally and try to twist what was said. Use the quote feature next time you try to say what I said, as well as claiming to own me, I'd love to read those posts.

Chris Jones did **** all after getting paid. Disappeared in the playoffs and superbowl loss, and was a tragicomic disaster for most of last year outside of a 4 sack abuse of Dak Prescott.

As for Reid, his record in big games is what it is. I love how so many of you can't objectively face facts. You
are what your record is. 3-5 in title games, 1-2 in superbowls. Remove the name and look at the numbers, you'd say that's not great for the biggest games of your life.

Same with your hero, Mr Playoff Invisible.

And in case anyone ****ing forgot, with this little stupid **** dilphag9 claiming to own me and make me look dumb, this mother****er during OBJs extension, thought that OBJ had EVERY RIGHT to ask for top LT money. Yes, dilphag9, the poster boy for talent evaluation, folks. Arguably the biggest dumpster fire in the league at LT this year, and dilphag9 is fapping furiously, screaming PAY THE MAN!

And DJ, you can fellate a mossberg to completion. Not sure what your ****ing problem is. ****.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:39 PM 10-14-2022
Tbh, I don't care anymore if it really is a stomach condition. As I said last season around week 8 or whatever . . . I wasn't going to defend Frank anymore. He can be a good player when healthy, but he just hasn't been available enough. And that's carried over to this season. I hope he gets healthy at some point for himself and his family, but I've stopped hoping that he'll be a keystone for this team. Thanks for helping my Chiefs win a SB, no reservations about that, but he hasn't been that guy since that SB.

So I don't hate him, but I don't want him on the team after this season, if that makes sense.

My posts today concerning Frank have merely been to at least be objective about his time here as a Chief. Not about defending him outside of that.

End of story.
I didn't want him back after last year they would have been better off eating the money and finding a replacement. This is a case of the GM falling in love with a player.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:43 PM 10-14-2022
Okay, so my question then would be, if any JAG could do what Frank did in the playoffs, then quite simply, Why Didn't They? Because no one else seemed capable of stepping up, not one of our JAGs was able to anything close to what FC did.

I mean, more importantly, why didn't Chris Jones, but whatever, he was being doubled, i get it, except Aaron Donald was getting doubled, even triple teamed in the playoffs, and he still found a way to get pressure, hit the QB, get TFLs, and yes, get sacks. Now, I'll be among the first to say that CJ isn't AD, because AD is a freak. But I'm still waiting to hear why CJ couldn't at least do just half of what AD has done.

And I'm not bagging on CJ; I love the guy. But pointing out a play where he pushes a couple guys back a few yards, while physically that's amazing, didn't do much of anything.

Besides, there's no consistency to this shit. You're more than happy to point out this play and others as proof that CJ did something impactful that doesn't show up in the stats. And, in principle, I'm good with that.

But there's no consistency.

When Frank does something that impacts the play, but doesn't show up in a stat line, it's "there's no stat, so Frank sucks."

Excuse me? If we have to take into account CJ's non-stat worthy plays, then don't we have to for everyone else? Even guys we may not like as much?

Yes? No? Maybe? Obviously, you lean towards either 'no,' or 'maybe,' but only if it's CJ. Anyone else on defense, and most particularly Frank Cark, can go **** themselves, I guess. Only Chris Jones is worthy of "hidden" defensive accomplishments.

Which would be fine, if he'd just put up some actual defensive stats as well.
Well look at Donald's stats in the playoffs before and after Von Miller. In 6 playoff games before Miller, Donald had 2.5 sacks and 2 of those sacks came in 1 game. CJ hasn't had anyone worth a shit at rushing a passer since he's become a badass. Makes it harder on an inside pass rusher when the edge guys are getting stonewalled.

Idk Clark got those sacks and other guys didn't. I'd guess it's a combo of motor and pure luck. It sure wasn't because he just kicked the guys ass across from him and anyone that actually watches those sacks can see that he was overmatched.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:53 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Wrong again, dilphag9.

I said we shouldn't make Jones the highest paid defender in the league, when you made that hilarious thread. You haven't owned anyone.

I also said that I was perfectly fine if the Chiefs traded Jones at the time, as were a lot of other people.

But, you can't stand any negativity about your fap material, so you take it personally and try to twist what was said. Use the quote feature next time you try to say what I said, as well as claiming to own me, I'd love to read those posts.

Chris Jones did **** all after getting paid. Disappeared in the playoffs and superbowl loss, and was a tragicomic disaster for most of last year outside of a 4 sack abuse of Dak Prescott.

As for Reid, his record in big games is what it is. I love how so many of you can't objectively face facts. You
are what your record is. 3-5 in title games, 1-2 in superbowls. Remove the name and look at the numbers, you'd say that's not great for the biggest games of your life.

Same with your hero, Mr Playoff Invisible.

And in case anyone ****ing forgot, with this little stupid **** dilphag9 claiming to own me and make me look dumb, this mother****er during OBJs extension, thought that OBJ had EVERY RIGHT to ask for top LT money. Yes, dilphag9, the poster boy for talent evaluation, folks. Arguably the biggest dumpster fire in the league at LT this year, and dilphag9 is fapping furiously, screaming PAY THE MAN!

And DJ, you can fellate a mossberg to completion. Not sure what your ****ing problem is. ****.
Not arguing with your stupid ass about Jones anymore and I made it perfectly clear why OBJ deserved a contract extension. Also dumpster fire? Far from it. Your stupid ass just doesn't know what youre looking at. He's had a few bad reps, but he's been fine. He's taken a step back from last year, but I think he's hurt.

You're just dumb as shit dude.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:19 AM 10-15-2022
Not arguing with your stupid ass about Jones anymore and I made it perfectly clear why OBJ deserved a contract extension. Also dumpster fire? Far from it. Your stupid ass just doesn't know what youre looking at. He's had a few bad reps, but he's been fine. He's taken a step back from last year, but I think he's hurt.

You're just dumb as shit dude.
Anybody stating that OBJ, in a prove I'm worth #1 LT money year stinking up the joint against any capable pass rusher he faces has only had "a few bad reps" shouldn't be calling anyone dumb, or stating that someone doesn't know what they're looking at.

As for Chris Jones, tapout accepted. Not sure why you don't take this opportunity to "own me" as you say, but sure. Run along.

You're one of the dumbest ****s on this board, who is made an even bigger clown by how many insults you throw at other posters intelligence, when you have posted some earth shatteringly, mind numbing reeruned ****ing takes here.

So I eagerly await your next attempt to twist what I've said previously about Jones, Andy, and now OBJ to suit your deluded mental processes.

Maybe quote what I've actually posted before you post more proof of how fucking stupid you really are.

Or you know, you can just bitch up, post "herp derp ur dumb" and go run off licking your asshole for a month to get the taste of this last bite of me you tried to take out of your mouth.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:03 PM 10-16-2022
Should be cut after that play alone. He's a whole clown
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:05 PM 10-16-2022
Looks like Clark had his latest bowel movement
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:13 PM 10-16-2022
Frank's having a pretty good game so far. Let's see if he can finish it strong.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:27 PM 10-16-2022
He got up bitching about a non holding call. WHILE the play was still going!!!! AND, if he would’ve just kept trying, he might’ve got a sack…..

Yeah. F frank clark
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:07 PM 10-16-2022
Frank's having a pretty good game so far. Let's see if he can finish it strong.
He's made a bunch of plays.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:10 PM 10-16-2022
Frank is playing a great game
[Reply]
Page 394 of 435
« First < 294344384390391392393394 395396397398404 > Last »
Up