ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 287
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:24 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Didn’t realize this was on Amazon, I’ve been wanting to watch this.

Just saw this over the weekend. Great movie. Really enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:39 PM 05-28-2023
Not really new but, watched...

The Lost City
Metal Lords
Day Shift

Enjoyed all :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:05 PM 05-30-2023
Soooo....watched Little Mermaid this weekend (My niece's bday).

It's totally awesome if you're a 10 year old girl i imagine. I dozed off a few times (theater had those super comfy electric reclining chairs).

I mean, it's The Little Mermaid, what do you expect me to say. It's probably everything you think it is.

And anyone who wants to hate on Halle Bailey can suck a chode. That girl is a sweetheart and was fantastic in her role as Little Mermaid.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:06 PM 05-30-2023
Also taking my wife to see it tonight as she didn't get to attend my Niece's bday thing and Mermaid is her favorite childhood disney movie.

So yes, i will be seeing The Little Mermaid twice in 3 days. Motherfuck you Scott Pioli.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Soooo....watched Little Mermaid this weekend (My niece's bday).

It's totally awesome if you're a 10 year old girl i imagine. I dozed off a few times (theater had those super comfy electric reclining chairs).

I mean, it's The Little Mermaid, what do you expect me to say. It's probably everything you think it is.

And anyone who wants to hate on Halle Bailey can suck a chode. That girl is a sweetheart and was fantastic in her role as Little Mermaid.
I still think her face looks like a Disney character come to life. The proportions are just weird.

It was jarring and distracting even in a commercial for the movie.

Then again, movie wasn't made for me and I don't suspect my kids are gonna give a shit. I just think she looks like something a bad AI would draw.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:37 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I still think her face looks like a Disney character come to life. The proportions are just weird.

Then again, movie wasn't made for me and I don't suspect my kids are gonna give a shit. I just think she looks like something a bad AI would draw.
I think she's cute and would def tap.

But she fit the role perfectly. Great smile, cute as a button and can sing.

Even if Disney wasn't playing the multiracial angle, i'd still have no complaints.

They pushed the multiracial thing hard with the casting, but i honestly dgaf. She was perfectly cast in this role.

But casting Prince Eric's mother (The queen) as black and then having to make up some "adopted" backstory to explain why Eric is white and his mom is black is just....fucking stupid but w/e.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:46 AM 05-31-2023
Unfortunately I had to see Fast X with some family over the wkn.

I think I've only see the first 2 back when I was in HS, and bits and parts of others and saw the Hobbs/Shaw spin off.

These movies get more and more ridiculous and I can't believe theyre making 2 more.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:01 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think she's cute and would def tap.

But she fit the role perfectly. Great smile, cute as a button and can sing.

Even if Disney wasn't playing the multiracial angle, i'd still have no complaints.

They pushed the multiracial thing hard with the casting, but i honestly dgaf. She was perfectly cast in this role.

But casting Prince Eric's mother (The queen) as black and then having to make up some "adopted" backstory to explain why Eric is white and his mom is black is just....****ing stupid but w/e.
Casting a black Ariel was also stupid.

And shes not cute at all.

Most of the live adaptations of Disney anime have been crap.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:21 AM 05-31-2023

Her eyes are super wide-set. It’s weird, though I have seen some pics of her where she looks pretty.

Sort of like that Anya Taylor Johnson or whatever her name is. The white chick from Last Night in Soho, Split and The Menu. Generally she looks weird af but sometimes she is pretty cute in an odd way.

Anyway, Halle Bailey’s sister Chloe has a bit more traditional look. Neither are really all that.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:36 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Unfortunately I had to see Fast X with some family over the wkn.

I think I've only see the first 2 back when I was in HS, and bits and parts of others and saw the Hobbs/Shaw spin off.

These movies get more and more ridiculous and I can't believe theyre making 2 more.
I don't get the entire premise of these movies. These idiots go from car racing thieves to international spies? What the hell is that all about?
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:37 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Her eyes are super wide-set. It’s weird, though I have seen some pics of her where she looks pretty.

Sort of like that Anya Taylor Johnson or whatever her name is. The white chick from Last Night in Soho, Split and The Menu. Generally she looks weird af but sometimes she is pretty cute in an odd way.

Anyway, Halle Bailey’s sister Chloe has a bit more traditional look. Neither are really all that.
That bitch looks like a guppy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:16 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I don't get the entire premise of these movies. These idiots go from car racing thieves to international spies? What the hell is that all about?
Hah, yeah, it’s absurd.

The Fast and the Furious: they were stealing DVDs
2 Fast 2 Furious: they took down a drug smuggler
Tokyo Drift: high school love triangle
Fast and Furious: they took down an international drug smuggler
Fast Five: they robbed a Brazilian politician for millions

And that’s about where my knowledge of the series stops. To this day, I still enjoy each and every one of those listed, but couldn’t tell you a fucking thing about any of them past the fifth one.

Well, in one of them they drive a super car between skyscrapers in Dubai. I do remember that lol

I also find it hilarious that Tokyo Drift, which is pretty universally hated, is still the purest racing movie of the bunch.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:22 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Good comp.

But doesn't Anya Taylor Johnson (or whatever her name is; I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about) have substantial other 'assets' that makes one a little more willing to look past the 'unique' look?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05-31-2023, 04:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Buehler445 07:35 PM 05-31-2023
Good comp.

But doesn't Anya Taylor Johnson (or whatever her name is; I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about) have substantial other 'assets' that makes one a little more willing to look past the 'unique' look?
Anya Taylor-Joy.

She’s hot as fuck.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:48 PM 06-01-2023
I was in the mood for a comedy and fired up Shotgun Wedding.

It’s dumb as shit but made me laugh. Normally I’m not into that kind of shit but I was in a mood. If silly comedy is your bag, do it. Lenny Kravitz is awesome.

And somehow Jennifer Lopez at 53 looks goddamned spectacular. Defies physics, logic, biology. All of it. I don’t understand.
[Reply]
Page 271 of 287
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Up