ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Hall of Classics>Damn This Angers Me!!
Clint in Wichita 04:49 PM 06-28-2001
It shouldn't, and I shouldn't even post this, but I took a glance at it and almost vomited.

http://kcgannonfan.homestead.com/kcgfpg3.html
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 11:27 PM 06-30-2001
OK, I just went to the site. Oh my god that's funny! I gotta give it to you stalker, you hit the nail on the head!! I wonder if anyone has told Denise about that? lol I'd love to hear her response. I think I'll wander over to the Park and see. If I don't see anything about it, I think I'll let her know.

Nice profile, too. *snicker*
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:32 PM 06-30-2001
The (original, authentic) site is silver and black.

It has 15 links listed under "Oakland" and 6 listed under "Kansas City".

It's a part of the Oakland Raiders webring.

There's little question where the loyalty lies...
[Reply]
tommykat 11:52 PM 06-30-2001
KCGannonStalker,

Who the heck is this person???????:confused: Do we have another person playing around? :-)
[Reply]
tommykat 12:05 AM 07-01-2001
Denise...........LOL............I should have known it was you.....Yes the Chiefs mad a bad choice in letting Gannon go, all of would probably agree.....BUT he is gone and has done well where he went.

NOW IS THE TIME TO THINK AND ROOT FOR TRENT GREEN!!!!!

:-) HE WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE GANNON LOOK A LITTLE RED IN THE FACE......LOL.........BUT TRUE!!:-) :-) :-)

Time to get over Gannon and root for the CHIEFS!!!!!!
[Reply]
KCGannonStalker 07:07 AM 07-01-2001
I knew Rich and I were popular with Kansas City Chief fans, but the response here has been overwhelming. I knew all you Grbackers would come around to my way of thinking and long for the days of Rich!

Just so you know, I've spent most of my morning ignoring the children's pleas for gruel and have added even more exciting Rich Gannon news to the site. Stop by and check it out!

~Dennis

The Rich Gannon Shrine
[Reply]
Bwana 04:24 PM 05-20-2003
To The Top! :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:29 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ENDelt260
sweet.
Oh yes, back when people actually put effort into good Memyselfislamicfundamentalist bashing....

Ah....the golden age of Denise smack....:-)
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 04:35 PM 05-20-2003
That was before we were reduced to whimpering husks crouching in the corner hoping she'll just go away...
[Reply]
LVNHACK 04:39 PM 05-20-2003
According to what I read.........You were lucky then, she hadn't appeared here.......
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 04:42 PM 05-20-2003
No, but she was already well known for her antics on the Star bb and at the Park.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:43 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Yosef_Malkovitch
That was before we were reduced to whimpering husks crouching in the corner hoping she'll just go away...
Wait......shhhhhhhh..........

I don't hear her now........:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 04:46 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by LVNHACK
According to what I read.........You were lucky then, she hadn't appeared here.......

At the time, she was on the campaign trail to nominate pigskinpark as the "new" board.....after a few months of badmouthing Chiefsplanet and its members, her and Thomas's incessant whining about Bush's election and her lovefest with Gannon.....pigskin park died, and she now posts where she said she never would.
[Reply]
alanm 04:48 PM 05-20-2003
What was the reason for this Golden Oldie being brought back up?
[Reply]
Bwana 04:50 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by alanm
Delt was asking about KCGS.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:51 PM 05-20-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by alanm

For the newer posters.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up