ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chief will get the most hate on here this year?
Womble 07:17 AM 05-31-2023
Fatass Orlando Brown Jr is gone. Wylie gone. Playoff Frank Clark is maybe gone. Brokedick CEH is still here but shouldn't get game time.

Predictions on who's going to be the CP's whipping boy?
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:46 AM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by TLO:
Your mom
oh BOOM!
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:47 AM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Every Chiefs player is a future first ballot Hall of Famer so I don't really understand the question??
Exactly!
[Reply]
Womble 05:28 PM 09-08-2023
So far it's Skyy Moore and Toney followed by CEH. CEH and Skyy were the big favourites going into the year and they've certainly lived up to their credentials in the first game. No one picked Jones but he's my #1 now.

Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I'm arguing with a person who doesn't know what they're talking about I see

Skyy Moore having immediate burst on the line of scrimmage and huge hands are his weapons and he'll make a great slot receiver because of that if he can really get a better handle on the offense and gain Pat's trust and all indications are that he's been really committed this offseason to doing just that.

You watch his film and he gets open. He's just not the downfield receiver people think he should be.
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
OMG you're a clown

don't engage with me anymore
Hehe.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:14 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
So far it's Skyy Moore and Toney followed by CEH. CEH and Skyy were the big favourites going into the year and they've certainly lived up to their credentials in the first game. No one picked Jones but he's my #1 now

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Will CEH get enough playing time to generate the most hate?

I'm wondering if Chris Jones isn't a candidate.

If he doesn't have an impact week 1, expect to hear a lot of moaning about his hold out...
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:22 PM 09-08-2023
I can't hate K Toney he was a big part of our Super Bowl victory and that trade was worth it regardless what he does here on out.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 PM 09-08-2023
Rn it’s close but it’s 1) Skyy Moore 2) Kadarious Toney 3) CEH
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 PM 09-08-2023
Clyde was fine the other night. He looked just like a RB3.

I wish they'd quit giving him two touches in a row to start a game, though.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:56 PM 09-08-2023
It’s great to be on top. We as fans get to pick and choose who we get to pile on because losses are uncommon.
[Reply]
Bump 11:57 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I can't hate K Toney he was a big part of our Super Bowl victory and that trade was worth it regardless what he does here on out.
agreed but if he has another game like that I wouldn't be opposed to cutting him
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:46 AM 09-09-2023
I'm going to lose my shit if a story comes out that the team changed their brand of gloves this season.
[Reply]
TEX 01:36 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Clyde was fine the other night. He looked just like a RB3.

I wish they'd quit giving him two touches in a row to start a game, though.
He did, until u think of someone who is better than him who is currently on the practice squad.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up