ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
saphojunkie 01:37 PM 05-30-2023
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...chiefs-healthy

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd believes he was the missing factor that kept the team from making back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.

In his first day of offseason workouts, the veteran wide receiver met with reporters for the first time since the AFC championship loss to Kansas City, where he suffered a deep thigh bruise early in the second quarter of the 23-20 loss. Boyd said he would have finished the game if he was at least 80% healthy.

He said what bothered him the most was the feeling that he let the team down.

"Still to this day, I feel like if I would have played the whole game, I was the key factor," Boyd said. "We would've won the game."

At the time of the injury, Boyd had two catches for 40 yards. He appeared to suffer the injury following a 24-yard completion. At the end of a big gain, Boyd's left leg was caught beneath Kansas City safety Justin Reid as Reid made the tackle. When Boyd stood up following the play, he immediately favored his left leg.

Article continues but is pointless. He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.

God, I hate the Bengals.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:12 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They are going on and on and on that they are keeping Tee Higgins.
Jamar and Tee will take a team friendly deal/Bengals Fans
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up