ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>What are next offseason's priorities?
Couch-Potato 04:23 PM 05-06-2023
I'm curious what we foresee being next offseasons priorities?

I think we might be deeper than we've ever been, currently. We've had a plethora of draft picks in the last two seasons and I'm not sure we have a single hole on the roster.

I'm assuming we extend C Jones, and have enough to pay Sneed and Gay. I suppose we'll be looking to replace Thuney and find an eventual replacement for Kelce, but we seem pretty stacked and I'm wondering if next year we have enough assets and cap space built up to take a swing at an elite weapon?

What do you guys think?
[Reply]
O.city 08:07 AM 05-15-2023
There's still plenty of space eating DT's out there for us. I wouldn't' worry about that fellas.

Once you get to offseason you can re eval what your needs are. WR may sort itself into a strength or could need more. Same with DE or S or really anything.

Just keep slamming draft picks into premium positions and you're fine.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:25 AM 05-15-2023
My offseason priority is to get through the offseason. Actually, I'll be fine once training camp rolls around.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:01 AM 05-15-2023
Do what it takes to draft Brock Bowers, let him learn from Kelce, enjoy more KC Super Bowls and yet another HOF TE.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:18 PM 05-15-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Do what it takes to draft Brock Bowers, let him learn from Kelce, enjoy more KC Super Bowls and yet another HOF TE.
I would love this. It's going to cost a lot. I'd be shocked if he isn't a top ten pick.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:54 PM 05-15-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I would love this. It's going to cost a lot. I'd be shocked if he isn't a top ten pick.
I wouldn't doubt it, barring a catastrophic injury.

To me, he's one of those rare guys whose talent leaps off the screen. Kelce wasn't nearly as good at the same age.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:25 AM 05-16-2023
I'm bullish on the depth we have, nothing less than a B- from any of our positional groups IMO... I'd hope we can just keep our squad together and add a cherry of a weapon on top!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up