ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:44 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by bowener:
Well put, man. This is all that needs said. Regardless of the reason given, the answer to where the issue rests is that Luke has a penis and Sabine does not. Without digging too deep in my memory, Luke is arguably the second biggest Mary Sue in the entire franchise, possibly the biggest if you consider what he accomplished as a whole vs what Rey accomplished. She defeated weaker versions of all the same enemies.
This is also wrong, as I said Luke was the 1st we saw learning how to be a Jedi. It was unprecedented seeing force users and now it's a regurgitation if everyone can do the force then why couldn't a droid be a force user because they are part of the force. If someone is untalented then I want to see those obstacles and not "microwaved" for convenience. Sabine's great as a Mandolorian but this makes her OP because now she's going to be a Jedi AND a Mandolorian.

As I said the original was written for children, and those kids back then are adults now and they want to see depth and development of her training. We've seen The Chosen One and Chosen Son. It took Ezra 4 seasons to become a Jedi , it didn't just popup during the heat of battle and being proficient to boot like Sabine. Lea should've been the OP female Jedi, because this would've been universally accepted with off-screen training.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:49 PM 11-14-2023

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:40 AM 11-15-2023
God please please please retcon the fucking EU
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up