ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Media Center>Building a new PC
TambaBerry 06:12 PM 02-28-2023
Have a 3090 currently but am severely bottlenecked. Looking to get the best possible PC that I can build through microcenter in Kansas City. Looking for high end so like 13900k and ddr5 ram.
[Reply]
Pants 08:33 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
So is there any reason not to just buy this one?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...BoCBtwQAvD_BwE
I would buy that immediately.

Basically the same price I paid for building my own 4080-based PC with a worse processor (13700K). Mine also didn't come with a mouse, keyboard, etc. I did get 3 TB of the best m.2 storage out there but they are so cheap and easy to install, you can do that any time you want. I don't think 1TB is enough to be comfortable but it's definitely "good enough" if that makes sense.

I honestly can't believe how good of a deal that is.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:41 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Pants:
Sick ass PC for a sick ass price, man. I love Microcenter so much.

Their bundles are also amazing deal and make no sense.
Thank God for Micro Center. It is the LAST store in the area (at least that I know of) that still sells computer parts. There used to be a Tiger Direct outlet a couple of miles away, but that folded over ten years ago. Then a couple of years ago Fry's went out of business.
[Reply]
Pants 08:44 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Thank God for Micro Center. It is the LAST store in the area (at least that I know of) that still sells computer parts. There used to be a Tiger Direct outlet a couple of miles away, but that folded over ten years ago. Then a couple of years ago Fry's went out of business.
Dude, I will just go there once in a while and hang out. I love that place so much, I kinda feel like working there part time as a hobby that pays, LOL.

Also just bought a TV from them like 2 weeks ago. They just have these magical sales and I'm there for it. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:59 PM 02-09-2024
Dude, I will just go there once in a while and hang out. I love that place so much, I kinda feel like working there part time as a hobby that pays, LOL.

Also just bought a TV from them like 2 weeks ago. They just have these magical sales and I'm there for it. :-)
I'll keep that in mind. I have an old Vizio that should be dying any day now (I've had it for about 15 years), but as long as it works I'm keeping it. But it can't last much longer.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:36 PM 02-09-2024
Legit just went to Micro Center today for my monitor and keyboard. They had that exact same PC up top for 3k and salesman started pitching me hard on it. Pulled up that link up top and he just laughed and walked off.
[Reply]
Pants 10:25 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Legit just went to Micro Center today for my monitor and keyboard. They had that exact same PC up top for 3k and salesman started pitching me hard on it. Pulled up that link up top and he just laughed and walked off.
Did you get the PC from B&H?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:25 AM 02-10-2024
Did you get the PC from B&H?
Plan to. For some reason I can't check out at the moment. Celebrating a holiday.
[Reply]
Tnerped 02-10-2024, 10:03 AM
This message has been deleted by Tnerped.
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up