Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>*** 2023 Draft Simulator Mocks ***
kccrow 09:05 PM 02-02-2023
Post all of our unrealistic, crap mocks from simulators here! :P

NFL Mock Draft Database Simulator

FanSpeak.com Mock Draft Simulator

PFN Mock Draft Simulator

TDN Mock Draft Simulator (New Version Under Beta Testing Currently)

PFF NFL Mock Draft Simulator
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:33 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This would be close to ideal for me.

Call up Donovan Smith and see if he wants another ring and let’s go.
Lately I've been hoping those are our first three picks.

I want Wright, Benson, or Lloyd at RB! Great stuff!
[Reply]
BossChief 07:52 PM 04-16-2024
Yeah…after watching Simms breakdown of the WRs, I’m all in on moving next years first to go get him.

I think it’s very possible that he’s Julio Jones.
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:14 PM 04-17-2024
Final, post Rice fiasco mock, no trades

NFl Mock Draft DB

32) Amarius Mims (no way he falls this far, right?)
64) Legette (ditto)
95) Abrams-Draine
131) Leonard Taylor
159) DeWayne Carter
173) Luke McCaffrey
221) Delmar Glaze

As long as the Jets, Panthers, Cardinals, and Donkeys are still in the league, there is a miniscule chance Mims is available at 32 and Legette is available at 64
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:51 PM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Final, post Rice fiasco mock, no trades

NFl Mock Draft DB

32) Amarius Mims (no way he falls this far, right?)
64) Legette (ditto)
95) Abrams-Draine
131) Leonard Taylor
159) DeWayne Carter
173) Luke McCaffrey
221) Delmar Glaze

As long as the Jets, Panthers, Cardinals, and Donkeys are still in the league, there is a miniscule chance Mims is available at 32 and Legette is available at 64
What generator are you using? I've run a lot of mocks where I got Mims and Legette. I'm almost exclusively using nflmockdraftdatabase.com and the results are very dependent on their draft board. It's also far too easy to trade up or down as long as the compensation is reasonable.
[Reply]
Woogieman 02:11 PM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
What generator are you using? I've run a lot of mocks where I got Mims and Legette. I'm almost exclusively using nflmockdraftdatabase.com and the results are very dependent on their draft board. It's also far too easy to trade up or down as long as the compensation is reasonable.
Same one...only recently has Mims dropped, but Legette has always been there at 64, though I don't think he will next Friday. The only other one I tried was PFN, but they basically have the same trade scenarios every time. I don't like unrealistic trades, but I think in reality, we have a shot at a trade down into the upper 30s due to Nix/Penix. That would be my most favored scenario...trade down the first, pick up another 38-60 pick, maybe a 4th or 5th in addition. As always, I'm not a fan of trading up, but this might be a good year to do so if they fall in love w/ a WR
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:16 PM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Same one...only recently has Mims dropped, but Legette has always been there at 64, though I don't think he will next Friday. The only other one I tried was PFN, but they basically have the same trade scenarios every time. I don't like unrealistic trades, but I think in reality, we have a shot at a trade down into the upper 30s due to Nix/Penix. That would be my most favored scenario...trade down the first, pick up another 38-60 pick, maybe a 4th or 5th in addition. As always, I'm not a fan of trading up, but this might be a good year to do so if they fall in love w/ a WR
I kind of like Nix and Penix being ranked right around our spot. It makes me believe that we could trade up in the first round with someone that is desperately searching for an answer at QB, but doesn't want to spend an early pick on either of them. Minnesota might make a good partner at #23 for such a trade if they're unable to trade up and don't get their QB at #11.
[Reply]
VAChief 03:21 PM Yesterday
Traded down with Panthers to 33 (gave up 32 and 64) for 33 and 39. Picked both Morgan and Amegadjie because I think Morgan can fill in at LT right away and if Ammegadije needs a year or two to groom Morgan can slide into Thuney's position.

Round 2, Pick 33
Ladd McConkey (WR)
Georgia

Round 2, Pick 39
Jordan Morgan (OT)
Arizona

Round 3, Pick 95
Kiran Amegadjie (OT)
Yale

Round 4, Pick 131

Khyree Jackson (CB)
Oregon