ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 112
« First < 1262102108109110111112
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:53 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm gonna go in this time expecting absolutely nothing
This unfortunately
[Reply]
kccrow 10:56 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Any thoughts on this kid for 2024? If he finally breaks out it would be huge for the offense.
I don't think we can go in with expectations. He flashed at times but that suspension and 2 drops on 11 targets certainly hurt his cause. It'd be nice if he came along well and could at least provide a real solid red zone option at the bottom of the roster this year.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:01 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Any thoughts on this kid for 2024? If he finally breaks out it would be huge for the offense.
Idk, is it possible he isn't the kind of WR Andy usually goes for? Andy and Mahomes have never been big on 50/50 jump balls, they usually scheme to get you separation and out in space and get massive YAC. Ross just might not be the right fit here.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:12 PM 03-15-2024
We release this piece of shit yet???
[Reply]
carcosa 11:28 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
We release this piece of shit yet???
U GOTTA BELIEF!!!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:31 PM 03-15-2024
I will never stop rooting for Justyn Ross until he's taking meaningful snaps from a better player. Until then, anything is better than Skyy and Toney.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:37 PM 03-15-2024
What the hell are they going to do with Ross, Toney and Moore? Let them battle for the last spot? Keep two of the three?

I'd honestly like to keep Toney if he isn't a cancer. Chances are, he's not going to drop every other pass next year.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:58 PM 03-15-2024
I'm not ruling any of them out for the lights coming on, but there is no world in which it is expected or likely. I think they will try to trade Toney, and when that doesn't happen, he's gone.

I expect Moore and Ross to make it to camp.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:16 AM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I'm not ruling any of them out for the lights coming on, but there is no world in which it is expected or likely. I think they will try to trade Toney, and when that doesn't happen, he's gone.

I expect Moore and Ross to make it to camp.
Toney has at least shown the ability to make electric plays. Moore and Ross have shown nothing to this point.

But I don't know where Toney stands with the staff. He may have pissed off too many people to be welcomed back.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:48 AM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Toney has at least shown the ability to make electric plays. Moore and Ross have shown nothing to this point.

But I don't know where Toney stands with the staff. He may have pissed off too many people to be welcomed back.
I think toney is objectively the most talented. I also think he's the least likely to make the roster, but every day he isn't released makes me question that a little more.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:25 AM 03-16-2024
The soon we accept he's a bum the better.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:47 AM 03-16-2024
I think toney is objectively the most talented. I also think he's the least likely to make the roster, but every day he isn't released makes me question that a little more.
If he’d just get his head together he’d make an outstanding player minus the injuries he keeps.

I watch that SB punt return a lot and the way he is so Shifty on his feet is amazing when he makes that first guy miss. Frustrating to see the physical potential there going to dropped balls and interceptions :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:39 AM 03-16-2024
His contract is fully guaranteed. As much of a head case as he is, he is still a good 5th or 6th WR. I will not be surprised if he is not used in one of those cut-down trade scenarios.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 112
« First < 1262102108109110111112
Up