ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
carlos3652 10:36 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You've got $129 worth of tokens????

If you need the money for food I'd say sell, otherwise wait for it to become $1000 per token so you'll have something.
LOL, I just didn't know if it was worth converting over to BTC vs staying in LRC
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 04:06 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This is too big a moment in human history for me to take the bait. People are in this thread talking about going all in on SafeMoon and meme coins. It's not too late for people to invest in the Amazon/Ebay of cryptocurrency. Even if you want to bet on micro meme coins, doesn't take much to get into xrp right now. Just hedge. When the lawsuit is over, it will have clarity. It will pump. Then when Ripple IPOs, it will go wild.

There is nothing out there like it. It has no peer. It's there to support every digital asset - not compete with them. If you could only fathom today what that will mean in the future.
Can you even still buy? I thought it was suspended on most or all exchanges. Admittedly, I haven’t followed closely but is buying even possible right now?
[Reply]
EricBerryismyBae 04:20 PM 11-10-2021
Are people still sleeping on Chainlink?
[Reply]
no love 04:28 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by EricBerryismyBae:
Are people still sleeping on Chainlink?
I bough some LINK a few years ago for $.90 thanks to the advice on this site! Sadly, my dumb ass transferred it to ETH without a second thought when I was up 50%. Let this be a lesson. If you’re fuggin w/ Altcoins, just stay in them. Forget about it for a few years. I saw LINK pop and was thinking “Sweet! I have hundreds of those!” Then I remembered my bonehead move.

Also, I disagree with lots of takes, people, policies and compassion etc on this board. But when it comes to Crypto, lots of y’all know where the money is at.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:52 PM 11-10-2021
What is the difference between a meme coin and a legitimate crypto?

I’m looking to invest in a significant amount of crypto and was thinking mostly of Ethereum as it seems relatively stable with good growth potential. After reading this thread I see others I hadn’t heard of that potentially offer a more early investment opportunity, such as Solano and Loopring. Not really interested in Bitcoin as it just seems like the growth potential isn’t as high, though I understand people talk about it basically being limitless.
[Reply]
Shaid 05:02 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I think eht2 was the death of Ada. But I still have a bit in Ada so I do hope I’m wrong.

End of the day, Bitcoin is king. I sold when it hit 60, made more than the savings account would’ve for several years. But it is what it is. Still new.
I don't think ADA is dying but from a pure invest during the run perspective, it's not as sexy as other options and it doesn't have as much short-term upside potential. I still have a couple thousand in it but I don't think it'll have as much of an end of year run as something like Solana. I guess we'll see.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:16 PM 11-10-2021
Do you guys use multiple apps? It doesn’t seem like any one has a wide variety?
[Reply]
eDave 05:18 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by no love:
I bough some LINK a few years ago for $.90 thanks to the advice on this site! Sadly, my dumb ass transferred it to ETH without a second thought when I was up 50%. Let this be a lesson. If you’re fuggin w/ Altcoins, just stay in them. Forget about it for a few years. I saw LINK pop and was thinking “Sweet! I have hundreds of those!” Then I remembered my bonehead move.

Also, I disagree with lots of takes, people, policies and compassion etc on this board. But when it comes to Crypto, lots of y’all know where the money is at.
For God's sake, don't take my advice.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:28 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Anybody looked into Helium (HNT)? The chart got me interested, did a little research and decided I'm going to grab a starter here in the $30 area and add if it comes down to the $22-$23 area risking $17ish.
Up 60% since this post a few days ago, even after the BTC pullback. Got my starter at $29.62. Unfortunately it never pulled back for me to add, but the starter has worked well.

Based on chart patterns and some fundamentals, VeChain (16¢), Fantom ($2.58), and Siacoin ($0.019447) also look kind of interesting.
[Reply]
no love 07:36 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
For God's sake, don't take my advice.
Haha! No sweat on that. For real though, early on in the crypto world, you would hear about projects etc. Didn’t matter who was talking about it, the excitement of a crypto conversation was enough to go throw a couple hundred bucks at something.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:58 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
Can you even still buy? I thought it was suspended on most or all exchanges. Admittedly, I haven’t followed closely but is buying even possible right now?
On Uphold, yes.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:02 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by no love:
Haha! No sweat on that. For real though, early on in the crypto world, you would hear about projects etc. Didn’t matter who was talking about it, the excitement of a crypto conversation was enough to go throw a couple hundred bucks at something.
Literally everyone is a wizard at crypto because the whole Market moves in tandem. The real question however is who will survive the regulatory cycle. My hunch is not many.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:48 AM 11-12-2021
There are probably going to be like, four or five chains that get serious adoption. They won't be meme coins. It's going to be like the real world is. You'll have your IBMs, Dell, HPe, and like, Lenovo. Or Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA. Or AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. The block chain won't be any different. There will be a small number of big players that dominate the market.

Right now, everyone is a crypto wizard because we're in a speculative cycle. Soon the speculative cycle will turn into a regulatory cycle. When that regulatory cycle kicks in, liquidity is going to dry up fast because of two things: 1) they're going determine that ICO coins are securities, 2) they're going to rug stable coins.

It's going to be 98% of the money in 2% of the available blockchains. There will be dozens that are special niche chains. But most commerce will be run on the big players with enterprise features. BTC will probably always exist, but it will function more like a NFT. Or like a religion. Kind of like Linux or Firefox is today.

Listen to the CEO of FTX.

.@SBF_FTX, CEO of @FTX_Official, sat down to talk with @JoelKatz as part of #RippleSwell to talk about the next era of #crypto – and shared his thoughts on what to expect in a multi-chain future. pic.twitter.com/nfBLELKDJa

— Ripple (@Ripple) November 11, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:56 AM 11-12-2021
Falafel John coming in with the heavy haymakers
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:59 AM 11-12-2021
I’d trade Taco John for Ubeja. Seriously.
[Reply]
Page 235 of 261
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245 > Last »
Up