ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:04 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Have you ever thought about rescuing an Ermine?
I'm too young to die.
[Reply]
kay_may 03:16 PM 03-26-2023
It's totally okay
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:46 PM 03-26-2023
As a rule I dont like pets or pet people. People who say furbaby need to fuck off forever. I grew up with Labs, they are great dogs, smart, and work hard hunting. If I had a dog it would be a Australian Cattle Dog. I had a cat that adopted us and I liked her and she died. That sort of soured me on cats.At least she was spayed.
[Reply]
oldman 07:08 PM 03-26-2023
Face it, no one, single or otherwise, alpha or beta, male/female/trans, owns a cat. The cat owns you.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:10 PM 03-26-2023
I own 49 pythons.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:56 AM 03-27-2023
I love my cats. Fuck you.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:21 AM 03-27-2023

Gay bro
[Reply]
tredadda 08:01 AM 03-27-2023
I see no issues with someone owning a cat if they so desire it. Lots of value in having one.
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:31 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I had a cat who was either a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest Cat. Most likely, he was a Maine Coon, but he was a dead ringer for the pictures that I've seen of Forest Cats.

He was awesome. He was powerfully built and also very affectionate toward both us and our other (tabby) cat. If we were outside and someone walked by on the sidewalk, he would run down to say hello to them. He feared nothing and loved everything. His hobby was climbing ladders.

I have a maine coon right now. He is more dog than cat at times. He tries to steal cheese from me every time it's out. He will sit and beg for table scraps like dog but has that cat 'fuck off' energy at the same time. Best pet I've ever had.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:53 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
I have a maine coon right now. He is more dog than cat at times. He tries to steal cheese from me every time it's out. He will sit and beg for table scraps like dog but has that cat '**** off' energy at the same time. Best pet I've ever had.
One of my cats now is one that adopted me. Think someone dumped him and he and his bud wound up hanging around my house when they were maybe a couple months old. Started feeding them and took them to the shelter to get fixed and their shots and flea sprayed. Brought them in and if you open a thing of cheese they will come running like it's for them. One of them even goes after bread, especially croissants. Got some small foam balls for them to kick around and when I opened it up and threw them around one of them brought them back to me. Fucker legitimately plays fetch instinctually. He's the one that will steal the food off your plate if you leave it unattended. Legit a dog.
[Reply]
Fish 10:19 AM 03-27-2023
I have a cat that is obsessed with playing fetch. When I'm working from home, I'll sit at my desk, and chuck his mouse down the hallway, and he'll chase it down like it's the most important job in the world. Bring it back and drop it, and go sit and wait halfway down the hall until I throw it again. If I forget or don't notice, the bastard will just sit there and yell at me.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:32 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Boo hoo
I don’t like Chihuahuas either. They’re mean little bundles of fear and impotent rage. I’ve picked up stray Greyhounds, Corgis, etc. Those dumb dogs never accept help.

That said, laughing that a dog got smooshed is serial killer shit.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:43 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
I don’t like Chihuahuas either. They’re mean little bundles of fear and impotent rage. I’ve picked up stray Greyhounds, Corgis, etc. Those dumb dogs never accept help.

Serial killer shit? You mean like lying to a group of Internet strangers and then doubling down on the lie when it is discovered. I Belize you should probably shut the fuck up when it comes to other poster's behavior.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:53 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Serial killer shit? You mean like lying to a group of Internet strangers and then doubling down on the lie when it is discovered. I Belize you should probably shut the **** up when it comes to other poster's behavior.
You should find another hobby other than stalking me from thread to thread.
[Reply]
wazu 10:59 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:

Oh come on. Laughing at the demise of a dog you hated and that bit you is completely reasonable. If he'd actually killed it himself we could have the serial killer discussion.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up