ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Hall of Classics>A TK...............norm? NOT
tommykat 10:38 PM 08-15-2003
Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
RNR 06:25 PM 08-17-2003
Originally Posted by tommykat:
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. :-)
We all have our moments!
[Reply]
tommykat 06:30 PM 08-17-2003
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
We all have our moments!
True, but that really was a Kodak moment until I fell......at least I can laugh but still swollen and the dang bruises!:-)
[Reply]
RNR 06:36 PM 08-17-2003
It makes one rethink the whole cordless phone thing! When they had cords I never heard of anyone looking for the phone or anyone getting stuck behind a washer while grabbing one!
[Reply]
tommykat 06:37 PM 08-17-2003
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
It makes one rethink the whole cordless phone thing! When they had cords I never heard of anyone looking for the phone or anyone getting stuck behind a washer while grabbing one!
:-) Come to think of it, you would be correct. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 06:40 PM 08-17-2003
:-) Come to think of it, you would be correct. :-)

Dang, TK, you get hurt more than anyone I know...be careful.
[Reply]
tommykat 06:45 PM 08-17-2003
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Dang, TK, you get hurt more than anyone I know...be careful.

When I was married and never drank, I would walk down the hallway and hit the thermostat? and just knock the skin off my shoulder. He would say " chit I would hate to live in that body" I told him for years it wasn't fun...

:-)True, no fun living in this body. :-)
[Reply]
papasmurf 06:50 PM 08-17-2003
When I was married and never drank, I would walk down the hallway and hit the thermostat? and just knock the skin off my shoulder. He would say " chit I would hate to live in that body" I told him for years it wasn't fun...

Can you do those 2 things at the same time. I thought marriage was why people did drink.:-)
[Reply]
tommykat 06:53 PM 08-17-2003
Originally Posted by papasmurf:
Can you do those 2 things at the same time. I thought marriage was why people did drink.:-)
Wasn't for me......Him?? yip, but Jess is gone now/passed away, so I will not say anything more.
[Reply]
RNR 06:54 PM 08-17-2003

Big chance for a tacky response...I will refrain :-) :-)

RNR still battles the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other from time to time...chalk one up for the angel!
[Reply]
philfree 06:59 PM 08-17-2003
TommyKat, You need to keep a camcorder focused on you at all times. You could end up being a multiple winner on Americas Funniest Videos.

PhilFree :-)
[Reply]
tommykat 07:07 PM 08-17-2003
Originally Posted by philfree:
TommyKat, You need to keep a camcorder focused on you at all times. You could end up being a multiple winner on Americas Funniest Videos.

PhilFree :-)
That or the nut house for talking to myself too...
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:31 PM 08-17-2003
That or the nut house for talking to myself too...
I always thought it was ok to talk to yourself as long as you didn't answer too.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:58 PM 08-17-2003
:-) :-)

Man TK, I would have suggested that you called Papa and have him MOVE the washer and get your phone out for you.:-)
[Reply]
papasmurf 05:41 AM 08-18-2003
:-) cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...:-)
Just reread this .you didn't just call me a gal did you.
[Reply]
tommykat 12:40 PM 08-18-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
:-) :-)

Man TK, I would have suggested that you called Papa and have him MOVE the washer and get your phone out for you.:-)
:-) I did, but he had one to many beers to drive. Seems he drove after all thankfully. That is the dumbest thing I could have ever thought of doing is thinking I could reach behind the washer and get that phone. Never ever again!!!!! I can stay back there or any where I can't reach it without falling. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up