ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>who's on your ignore list???
Ebolapox 02:39 PM 04-03-2003
it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached: ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:31 PM 04-03-2003
Criiiiiiiippppplllllleeeee fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:32 PM 04-03-2003
I'm patiently waiting for your retort, ms. information...

I know you're slow and all, but some of us (me, namely) have a life to reconstruct... aka, calling potential employers, calling to reinroll in college for next semester, and calling to get help... yes, some of us are trying to IMPROVE our lives, instead of merely sitting back, hoping for a guy to buy us a rock and provide for us...

-EBOLA-...she devil in the house, let me hear ya
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:33 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Taco John

aught, ot, ot... I gotta award a point for this...
Speaking of pizza, I like any kind of pizza. I'll eat any kind. I prefer my crust hand tossed, but any will do. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Boozer 03:36 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Cody

Speaking of pizza, I like any kind of pizza. I'll eat any kind. I prefer my crust hand tossed, but any will do. Good stuff.
I like my salad tossed.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:36 PM 04-03-2003
WHERE ARE THE DAMN PICTURES OF SKY??

BIG DADDY

Growing impatient

BTW, thin crust.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:36 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Iowanian
Criiiiiiiippppplllllleeeee fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
That is freakin' funny.

Jimmy- "You're a terr...you're a terrif...you're a ter....you're a t...you're a...you're a terrific audience.":-)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 03:36 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by AZFan
I like my salad tossed.
Careful... He may hit on YOU next... :-)
[Reply]
VonneMarie 03:37 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

I know you're slow and all, but some of us (me, namely) have a life to reconstruct... aka, calling potential employers, calling to reinroll in college for next semester, and calling to get help... yes, some of us are trying to IMPROVE our lives, instead of merely sitting back, hoping for a guy to buy us a rock and provide for us...

You poor dumb idiot. Mr. Maybe I can move in with Lance and freeload off him and maybe give him head b/c I'm too poor to get my own apartment. ****ing 20 year old who lives with his parents...please...
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:37 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ENDelt260

It would seem this is long overdue.
not really... it was only two weeks ago that I had to drop out for lack of funds...

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 03:37 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

Binary numbers can have an infinite number of digits, just like base 10. Here's an example of one with more than two digits:

I'm aware of that, but I was meaning to use binary because of the fact that it's only two types of numbers......and I was opening the door to jokes about "an IQ of 11" (which would be nearly impossible, but oh well)
[Reply]
NewChief 03:39 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

You poor dumb idiot. Mr. Maybe I can move in with Lance and freeload off him and maybe give him head b/c I'm too poor to get my own apartment. ****ing 20 year old who lives with his parents...please...
*wince*
Taking it up a notch.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:39 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

nope... not working either... yes, poor... I was born into poverty... and out of poverty I'm going to rise one day and make something of my life, despite all obstacles... as opposed to you... 19 year old who has a part time job, lives at home, has very few friends, and has a lingering drug problem...

yeah, I'll take my life over yours any day... intelligence is something that was skipped over when you were created

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:40 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

I was taking a shot at your spelling. :-)
no surprise... oh well, it can be improved... I'm a math/science guy, spelling isn't gonna make or break me

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 03:41 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

nope... not working either... yes, poor... I was born into poverty... and out of poverty I'm going to rise one day and make something of my life, despite all obstacles... as opposed to you... 19 year old who has a part time job, lives at home, has very few friends, and has a lingering drug problem...

yeah, I'll take my life over yours any day... intelligence is something that was skipped over when you were created

-EBOLA-
Point to Ebola.....

What's the score now?
Sky: 2
Ebola 23 ????
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:41 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college.:-) It's time to get off of your stool. You're not better than she, and she is not better than you. No one is better than anybody.

BTW, how can you go to college in the summer! I took one class last summer, and couldn't stand it. No more taking classes in the summer for me, I'm stickin' to fall and spring semesters.:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up