ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KCTV5 News Director to discuss Tyreek Tape at 7 PM
RunKC 03:05 PM 07-10-2019
Ahhh shit it’s going down

Our news director @CaseyClarkjr will appear on @KCTV5LR tonight at 7:00 to discuss the Tyreek Hill audio tape.

— TOM MARTIN ™️ (@TomKCTV5) July 10, 2019

They will all bend the knee!
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:44 PM 07-10-2019
I'm curious if that guy actually handles the performance evaluations and raises of the woman who "interviewed" him. I'm simply agog at this.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:45 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the clarks jr put himself squarely in the crosshairs tonight trying to white knight angie wrongcono

can we get two for the price of one?

half off your corrupt journalist terminations?

stay tuned!!!

If the heat wasn’t pretty intense he would not have done the ill-advised interview. Because he appears to be arrogant and dumb, he did. He’s in trouble. We need a career deadpool for these clowns.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:48 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Dani Welniak appears to be part of the cover up now.
I did not get that at all. She looked embarrassed. Her body language and facial expressions appeared displeased with what the station had done.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:51 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I did not get that at all. She looked embarrassed. Her body language and facial expressions appeared displeased with what the station had done.
They're dragging her into it by making her do a Potemkin Village of an interview. She was forced by her sleazy, unethical boss to violate journalistic ethics. It's good that she's unhappy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 PM 07-10-2019
The questions weren't prepped by the station. They were from tweets I think.

Dani is our inside girl.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:55 PM 07-10-2019

that shit made me laugh
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:55 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The questions weren't prepped by the station. They were from tweets I think.

Dani is our inside girl.
But who picked the questions? And did the guy have them ahead of time to prepare? I trust nothing that this station does, and I trust nothing that anyone in that station does. Their fingerprints probably aren't even real.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:58 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But who picked the questions? And did the guy have them ahead of time to prepare? I trust nothing that this station does, and I trust nothing that anyone in that station does. Their fingerprints probably aren't even real.

Dani said at the beginning of the segment that "they" picked the questions that were asked the most. Now who "they" actually is :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:03 PM 07-10-2019
Dani said at the beginning of the segment that "they" picked the questions that were asked the most. Now who "they" actually is :-)
Interesting. The most asked question? If that's the case, I'll go back and listen for their answer to "What vegetable were you fornicating with when you were skipping the ethics classes in journalism school?"
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:09 PM 07-10-2019
I won't disagree that she's under some form of duress. And she should be embarrassed, she's the one who appears to have been forced to willingly read those scripted, softball, rehearsed, questions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 07-10-2019
eviscerated

“Time parameters” is truly the only reason given to why full audio wasn't released. @CaseyClarkjr stating “and then after the DA [...] said that he believed a crime had been committed but he could not prosecute, that’s when our source said you can run with the audio.” Is proof of pic.twitter.com/VbFkk47AQG

— Mind Rhino (@mind_rhino) July 11, 2019

[Reply]
oldman 09:57 PM 07-10-2019
Did he actually say "look at our body of work"? Dude, your station has been a bastion for yellow journalism for years. Some of the stuff you run with would make William Randolph Hearst blush. KCTV5 (aka KCMO for you oldtimers) is the National Enquirer of KC media.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:03 PM 07-10-2019
Well, I've seen less successful interviews, but that interview OJ did with Judith Reagan never actually aired
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:44 PM 07-10-2019
Remember after this shit hole news station edited this audio they had their next big breaking news story and that was about how the cops were at his house, because he called 911 because Cristal was passed out on the floor. Theyre no better than TMZ. Whoring for views
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 07-10-2019
MELLINGER IS ON OUR SIDE AND STOP BEING MEAN TO HIM

Agree on this. @CaseyClarkjr had no good answers and a few bad ones but Dani did well with the right questions in a rough spot with limited time. https://t.co/EyoDj94vsO

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) July 11, 2019

[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up