ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KCTV5 News Director to discuss Tyreek Tape at 7 PM
RunKC 03:05 PM 07-10-2019
Ahhh shit it’s going down

Our news director @CaseyClarkjr will appear on @KCTV5LR tonight at 7:00 to discuss the Tyreek Hill audio tape.

— TOM MARTIN ™️ (@TomKCTV5) July 10, 2019

They will all bend the knee!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:12 AM 07-11-2019
"I think TV first still, in this digital age"... Yet I brag about us Trending on Twitter... Dolt.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:14 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
"She personally got a guy thrown in jail!" the guy says to defend her.

I wonder what she did to that innocent guy to set him up.
Request for transfer to Denver TV affiliate, ASAP.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:15 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Makes ya wonder...
Nope, not even a little bit unless Dorsey stole the time stone from Dr. Strange.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:17 AM 07-11-2019
So we’re all done with KCTV-5, yes?

I just hope the Chiefs are holding some leverage over them to see some actual action take place, a la Kietzman.
[Reply]
oldman 07:38 AM 07-11-2019
I think Angie knows her "career" is over, at least in KC so why not burn down the house. Clark Jr. offered one of the worst explanations I've ever heard. Considering the ownership, his job may be in jeopardy as well. They'll wait for a bit, put Angie on puff pieces and then she'll leave for "other opportunities and we wish her well".
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:53 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think Angie knows her "career" is over, at least in KC so why not burn down the house. Clark Jr. offered one of the worst explanations I've ever heard. Considering the ownership, his job may be in jeopardy as well. They'll wait for a bit, put Angie on puff pieces and then she'll leave for "other opportunities and we wish her well".
I sure can’t imagine her ever regaining a positive reputation in KC. It’s a Chiefs city at its core. People will not forget this one.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:06 AM 07-11-2019
I listened to 810 for the first time this morning since the Reek news broke. Boal was on and they were all pretty much plastering KCTV5.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:17 AM 07-11-2019
I think we need to write up some professional recommendations for these clowns to interview for new england media jobs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:19 AM 07-11-2019
How long until these two delete their twitter accounts? :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:20 AM 07-11-2019

[Reply]
Radar Chief 07-11-2019, 08:27 AM
This message has been deleted by Radar Chief.
FringeNC 08:31 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I sure can’t imagine her ever regaining a positive reputation in KC. It’s a Chiefs city at its core. People will not forget this one.

Which is why it was not only an immoral decision but a fucking dumbass decision to edit the tape. Unless it’s even more sinister than that and they plotted with the Espinals who assured them no other copies would be released.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:33 AM 07-11-2019
The more I think about this the more I realize how stupid they really are... They probably would have generated more clicks and eyeballs with the entire tape and honest journalism with the new information on 2014 that was apparent and wouldn't be going through this shitstorm.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:02 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Which is why it was not only an immoral decision but a ****ing dumbass decision to edit the tape. Unless it’s even more sinister than that and they plotted with the Espinals who assured them no other copies would be released.
After watching that smug little prick Casey Clark Jr. lie, deny and deflect all the "hard-hitting" questions that Dani was serving up on a silver platter, it would not surprise me.

TV5 would have been better off to remain silent on this. Instead, he tries to paint Angie as the victim here- even saying "Hey she is uncovering the dirty tax assessment scheme that screwed you on your property taxes!!" Like don't worry about this black man we are framing- we are helping you with your taxes, folks.

D Bag- outrage over the inflated property taxes have been all over FB since the notices came out. TV5 didn't do shit to help anyone in Jackson County, but he tries to use that as a Goodwill Token to make Angie the VICTIM in all of this. Poor Angie is getting roasted on social media- Boo Hoo- you got a guy fucking suspended from his team and tried to run him out of town. :-)

What is more outrageous is that he flat out admits the tape was an "insurance policy" they knew it was to be used for blackmail and they not only doctored it up with an editing job for full effect, they tried to hide her identity so she would not face consequences for her crime.

TV5 has set a new low for journalistic integrity, which is saying something in this day and age.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:17 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Nails it!

I wish KC had guys like this. Instead, we are stuck with idiots like Fatlock, Fesco, TV5 and KK.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:19 AM 07-11-2019
"She personally got a guy thrown in jail"

SERIOUSLY!? That's seriously the defence you want to make for Angie after she was literally just caught red handed doing shady shit to ruin an innocent man's life? That station is a real piece of work. Burn it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up