ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing my Mind at Work
KurtCauley 09:36 AM 01-10-2019
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

How about everyone else? What's everyone doing to make the time pass?
[Reply]
EyePod 07:28 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by prhom:
If you want to make yourself less excited, go buy gamepass for $50, the start watching the Pats game, followed by the Rams, followed by Seattle and finish up with the Chargers. Finally, go check the injury report. After all of that you will probably have a lot less nervous excitement about the game and will have already gotten yourself into the proper state of mind to accept whatever unique and impossible to predict way we will find to lose the game. If they win then you will be happier than anyone because you will have started out so low!
Sure, but then I tell myself that the only reason we lost to the Colts and the Titans the last two times were because of freak plays. Crazy freak plays.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:00 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m so jealous of the Australians since for them it’s now less than 24 hours before kick off.
Oh yeah?
[Reply]
Bwana 08:00 AM 01-11-2019
I'm going red Friday today myself. I broke out one of my Chiefs sweatshirts, which should go over real well with my customers here in Bronco country. On the other hand, I think they are well acclimated by now, because I have a Chiefs decal on my hardhat and a lot of them have seen me in a chiefs jacket here and there. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 08:06 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I've been good all week, then ..this morning.

I can feel it building again.
Same here, I sure hope they can pull this one off. :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:27 AM 01-11-2019
one more day...one more day...one more day...one more day...one more day
[Reply]
notorious 08:39 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I've been good all week, then ..this morning.

I can feel it building again.
You’re a rock, Stevie. Everything will be fine.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:12 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Ah the playoff excitement of football is in the air. I can imagine there must be a buzz of excitement in KC. Not only for this playoff run, but the many to come in the future. :-).

Nothing wrong with getting wrapped up in the game a few days ahead of time. I have done it myself in varying intensity. It is part of being a fan.
A Pats fan that isn't a douche? :-)
[Reply]
kc rush 09:35 AM 01-11-2019
Been so busy this week that I haven't had much time to think about it. Today though.....

Getting pumped and nervous.
[Reply]
In58men 09:37 AM 01-11-2019
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 AM 01-11-2019
Took today off. Hopefully that makes the day go by faster. Pretty sure this is the first time I’ve ever wanted a day off to go by fast.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:05 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Took today off. Hopefully that makes the day go by faster. Pretty sure this is the first time I’ve ever wanted a day off to go by fast.
I wish I could have taken today off. I'm a nervous wreck. Didn't fall asleep last night until well after 2:00. I've got enough caffeine in me right now to reanimate Elvis.
[Reply]
In58men 10:07 AM 01-11-2019
Friday’s that I work I’m off an hour earlier. You may think it’s only an hour, but it makes a big difference. I get 3 weeks vacation and 200 hours of sick time, I’m sure if we go to the SB I’ll be using it all up :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:10 AM 01-11-2019
Think it's going to be worse now that I don't have work until after the game.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:10 AM 01-11-2019
Well Van Nuys to Opa Locka FL.

@Notorious. .9 Mach. 4 hours cross country.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:11 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I wish I could have taken today off. I'm a nervous wreck. Didn't fall asleep last night until well after 2:00. I've got enough caffeine in me right now to reanimate Elvis.
Sneaks it off big man. You got this.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up