ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 323
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:07 PM 01-10-2019
I don't know about you, but I'm soooo stoked for this game. It's been at midnight all week.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:11 PM 01-10-2019
Longest fucking week ever.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:14 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Hooker hasn't practiced all week...and they just IR'd their veteran safety.

That's a pretty big blow for them..
[Reply]
deadman 02:17 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Hooker hasn't practiced all week...and they just IR'd their veteran safety.

That's a pretty big blow for them..
Hooker has a blog and wrote this...

"I had to come out for a series cause I tweaked my foot, but I was able to go back out there for my brothers, there was no way I was not going to be out there. With treatment all week, I’m going to be just fine."

Not likely that he misses. Mike Mitchell to IR is not good. Great rotational guy.
[Reply]
Mahomer 02:23 PM 01-10-2019
Who cares whether the overrated Colts safety plays. Won't make a difference.

There is no pass rush for the Colts. Therefore Mahomes will tear apart that secondary all game long.

Even if there was a pass rush or they decide to blitz it won't matter much but without a rush, there is zero shot of slowing down the offense much less stopping it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:24 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:

"I had to come out for a series cause I tweaked my foot, but I was able to go back out there for my brothers, there was no way I was not going to be out there. With treatment all week, I’m going to be just fine."

Not likely that he misses. Mike Mitchell to IR is not good. Great rotational guy.
I didn't know that a Safety with a foot issue could update the fans on what is going on.

The more you know.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:28 PM 01-10-2019
I'm glad to hear that Mike Mitchell is out. He's that cheap shot criminal from Pittsburgh. He doesn't deserve to be in the NFL to start with.

No offense, deadman.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:29 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I didn't know that a Safety with a foot issue could update the fans on what is going on.

The more you know.
I see what you did there. :-)
Nice one!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:31 PM 01-10-2019

It is going to be great to see Hooker in the highlight film running 5 yards behind Tyreek as he scores on a bomb from Mahomes.
[Reply]
wazu 02:33 PM 01-10-2019

Was curious why you didn’t post a link so I looked it up. This blogpost was from Monday and hasn’t been one since. Maybe it’s all still true. Seems like Colts exaggerate on injury reports and rest players all week before playing on game day fairly regularly.
[Reply]
deadman 02:36 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Was curious why you didn’t post a link so I looked it up. This blogpost was from Monday and hasn’t been one since. Maybe it’s all still true. Seems like Colts exaggerate on injury reports and rest players all week before playing on game day fairly regularly.
I tried but the forum wouldn't allow me to post a url earlier.

officialize.com/@malikhooker/blogs/blog/1-0
[Reply]
deadman 02:39 PM 01-10-2019

The more you know.
I was surprised as well. I imagine he will be asked not to do that anymore.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:39 PM 01-10-2019
Please no fucking snow Saturday
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 01-10-2019

The more you know.
He'll likely be disciplined by the Colts. Just FYI.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 01-10-2019
I was surprised as well. I imagine he will be asked not to do that anymore.
He's making a backhanded comment at the lack of updates Eric Berry has given all year.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 323
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up