ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 54
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:41 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I would rather the game be anywhere other than arrowhead.

Seriously?
[Reply]
Hoover 02:42 PM 01-08-2019
Dear Chiefs Fans,

We love Patrick Mahomes, the kid is makes us a ton of money, and thus we get nothing out of him taking a shit in the playoffs like Smith, Cassel, Green, Grabac, and Bono. So enjoy the ride.

Bank it!

NFL Owners.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:43 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Why would the refs **** us in favor of the Colts? Did they relocate to LA yesterday?

Luck may be a good QB, but he's also got the charisma of rotting roadkill. Who do you thing the NFL gods would rather having playing in the AFC Championship Game; him or Pat?
When has the officiating ever played out in the Chiefs favor...in history? KC is right up there with Detroit and Cleveland in that department. If there is a game deciding, controversial call...it's always goes against KC. Did you not watch the Steelers and Titans PO games the last two years? The officials decided both of those games..

I have good reason not to trust them...and this season (Pats/Rams/Chargers) did nothing to dispel that.

One angle would be having the LAC play the AFCCG at home...instead of Arrowhead?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:47 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
When has the officiating ever played out in the Chiefs favor...in history? KC is right up there with Detroit and Cleveland in that department. If there is a game deciding, controversial call...it's always goes against KC. Did you not watch the Steelers and Titans PO games the last two years? The officials decided both of those games..

One play would be having the LAC play the AFCCG at home...instead of Arrowhead?
You're still beating that dead horse?

And when the Chargers lose in New England this weekend?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:58 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're still beating that dead horse?

And when the Chargers lose in New England this weekend?
Hey...I just want an evenly officiated game in the play-offs for once. It's a terrible way to end a season..thinking you got ripped off.

Did you agree with Triplette last year?...because nobody on planet earth did..and he strangely retired a few days later.

You cant make shit like that up...and dont sit there and pretend it didn't happen.

I re-watched that strip-sack play yesterday...it was royally ****ed up...like another-level, never see again ****ed.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:59 PM 01-08-2019
Saw this on Speak for Yourself.

rel="Lightbox"?s=88aa4c7795eb09c9d41dbcaeec3af347&attachmentid=117626&thumb=1&d=1546981170" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5170.jpg Views: 149 Size: 93.2 KB ID: 117626" style="margin: 2px" />
Attached:
[Reply]
deadman 02:59 PM 01-08-2019
Young team, young coach playing a cover 2 on the road in Arrowhead...against the best offense they've seen all season. It'll be an interesting cat and mouse with Reid coming off a bye...with Watkins returning.

I dont think I've seen a single Colts fans mention Watkins...this offense was on fire when he was in the line-up. He's a BIG addition...how do you game-plan for him when he hasn't played in 2 months? It throws a massive wrench into the "just double cover Hill" strategy...because they cant do it anymore.
I haven't seen anything about Watkins for sure playing. Has this been confirmed?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:02 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
I haven't seen anything about Watkins for sure playing. Has this been confirmed?
He’s practicing so I’d be shocked if that’s not the plan
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:09 PM 01-08-2019
Hey...I just want an evenly officiated game in the play-offs for once. It's terrible way to end a season..thinking you got ripped off.

Did you agree with Triplette last year?...because nobody on planet earth did..and he strangely retired a few days later.

You cant make shit like that up...and dont sit there and pretend it didn't happen.

I re-watched that strip-sack play yesterday...it was royally ****ed up...like another-level, never see again ****ed.
I realize this is a discussion for a different thread but "screwed up" does not equal "rigged".

Yes, the play was messed up. And the way Triplette quietly exited afterwards stinks of a cover-up. But it doesn't in any way confirm the game's outcome was pre-determined, just that the NFL didn't want to acknowledge such terrible incompetence.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 03:12 PM 01-08-2019
There is video of Watkins warming up. He's participating, but there is lots of tape on his ankle.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:19 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Stop being scared. We don’t need those vibes.

Chiefs end the curse Saturday.
Good Grief, I agree, just look at the Colts schedule, who they have played, how their Top 10 Defense figures in. It the weak ass teams offenses they have played. Look at the Colts offense then look at the weak ass teams they played and their defensive ratings.

Just think if the Colts had played the Chiefs schedule? What would their record be? What if KC had played the Colts weak ass schedule? What would the Chiefs record be ?

The Chiefs are descending? The Colts are ascending?

Just look at the schedule of the last 6 games. Go ahead and compare them!

The only thing the Colts have right now is they are on a run of winning and that breeds confidence!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:46 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I would rather the game be anywhere other than arrowhead.
CP is filled with stupid statements, but this? :-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:48 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
There is video of Watkins warming up. He's participating, but there is lots of tape on his ankle.
The guy hasn’t practiced in two months? Wouldn’t you sure as hell want them to keep that thing wrapped up until game time? Do the walk through. Get some reps. Just be ready for the game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:50 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
CP is filled with stupid statements, but this? :-) :-)

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:52 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Classic film. RIP Leslie.

That post furthers my confidence.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 54
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up