ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 54
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 02:19 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:

If the Colts season ended Saturday, we'd be disappointed but the season would still be a success. We were not supposed to be in the playoffs. We were not supposed to have a good team until next year. The Colts are playing loose with minimal pressure. It sounds like you guys have a lot of pressure to win a playoff game where we're just looking to beat the Chiefs. I don't know if that will have any impact at all.
True statement. Pressure is on the Chiefs entirely. At Arrowhead I like the Chiefs and their horses on offense.
[Reply]
eDave 02:19 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Fuck off
deadman is cool man.
[Reply]
eDave 02:23 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Not much to base hope on unless you are reaching.
He needs to not throw any INT's due to jitters. He'll have them. We've seen them.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:24 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
True statement. Pressure is on the Chiefs entirely. At Arrowhead I like the Chiefs and their horses on offense.
I would rather the game be anywhere other than arrowhead.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:25 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Stop being scared. We don’t need those vibes.

Chiefs end the curse Saturday.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:27 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
For all the Mahomes jitters comments, I'll say this.

The Colts are a young team with a first time head coach with a second straight game on the road with an opponent they aren't familiar with.

A young team on the road in a hostile environment against an offense that applies pressure is a good way to watch players panic.
Young team, young coach playing a cover 2 on the road in Arrowhead...against the best offense they've seen all season. It'll be an interesting cat and mouse with Reid coming off a bye...with Watkins returning.

I dont think I've seen a single Colts fans mention Watkins...this offense was on fire when he was in the line-up. He's a BIG addition...how do you game-plan for him when he hasn't played in 2 months? It throws a massive wrench into the "just double cover Hill" strategy...because they cant do it anymore.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:29 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

The officiating worries me worse than the Colts...by far.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:30 PM 01-08-2019
Are you using this as an example of you being unfamiliar with the Colts?
That was that coaching staffs first matchup with him.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:31 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Exactly, too many pussies on here. THE SHIT ENDS NOW!!!!! FUCK THE OVERRATED ASS COLTS!!!!! MEDIA IS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF. I WANT TO PUT ON A UNIFORM AND HIT SOMEBODY!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:34 PM 01-08-2019
Valid point. This is actually the Colts third game on the road. They played the Titans in, essentially, a playoff game to get in.

If the Colts season ended Saturday, we'd be disappointed but the season would still be a success. We were not supposed to be in the playoffs. We were not supposed to have a good team until next year. The Colts are playing loose with minimal pressure. It sounds like you guys have a lot of pressure to win a playoff game where we're just looking to beat the Chiefs. I don't know if that will have any impact at all.
The only reason there's any pressure on the Chiefs is because of the home playoff history. And honestly, that's just the fans. The team isn't thinking about it considering many of them weren't even here when they happened. Heck, Mahomes wasn't even BORN when they choked against the Colts the first time.

If it weren't for that, the Chiefs too are playing with house money. Given how everything has played out, it's obvious that even the coaching staff thought this was going to be a learning year for Mahomes. He's WAY ahead of schedule, which means all the pressure is off. He's 23. This isn't your typical #1 seed.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:36 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
In the words of a famous video game character, have some god damned faith.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:37 PM 01-08-2019
ooooohhhhhh the big bad colts...…..DA FUCK?!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 02:38 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The officiating worries me worse than the Colts...by far.
Why would the refs fuck us in favor of the Colts? Did they relocate to LA yesterday?

Luck may be a good QB, but he's also got the charisma of rotting roadkill. Who do you thing the NFL gods would rather having playing in the AFC Championship Game; him or Pat?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:39 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Why would the refs fuck us in favor of the Colts? Did they relocate to LA yesterday?

Luck may be a good QB, but he's also got the charisma of rotting roadkill. Who do you thing the NFL gods would rather having playing in the AFC Championship Game; him or Pat?
Luck/Brady and Colts Pats has been a thing forever even involving deflategate, I mean I wouldn't expect it but yea.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:40 PM 01-08-2019
I would love to win playoff games with the refs cheating in our favor.

You k ow you have arrived as a nfl elite when that happens.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 54
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up