ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 54
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:03 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We have a long history of choking. Indy is hot. Those talking heads always try to talk up some controversy. No team talk up some pundit trashing them, only other players.

Mahomes is going to bring home the win. They will all change their tune. All of a sudden we are the darlings to beat the Pats/Chargers.
First part, maybe.

Second part, no way. Both have beaten us, and that will be the storyline.
[Reply]
notorious 09:13 AM 01-08-2019
Decades of horrifying results in the playoffs.

Choking in every conceivable way.

Playing a team that has a nice streak going.

The Chiefs deserve every ounce of doubt they are receiving.

I think the Chiefs will handle the Colts, and give us a slight heart attack at the end. But, I wouldn’t be the least surprised if Indy comes in and physically abuses our soft team and pulls off the upset.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:44 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Don't expect Watkins till teh SB if they make it that far.
Link?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:46 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Sick of this shit

Every talking head is hyping up the Colts. I hope their quotes are all over our locker room

Let's shut them all up
I've earmarked the videos for post game, assuming we play like we normally do. I'll return to those comment sections.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:48 AM 01-08-2019
They are a threat, but damn they have a defense loaded with JAGS JFC it's very untalented.
[Reply]
deadman 09:50 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I've earmarked the videos for post game, assuming we play like we normally do. I'll return to those comment sections.
What will you do if they were correct?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:52 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
What will you do if they were correct?
I've earmarked this post.
[Reply]
TEX 10:04 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
He’s 29 and has had no leg injuries. He’s as fast as he’s ever been.
The thing about Luck is there is no hesitation. When he decides to run, he's gone. Makes him even faster cuz he doesnt think about it. He knows exactly where the sticks are and takes off. He's also grown as a runner, where in years past, if he needed XXX yards he would run and try to get all of it, and took lots of hits in the process. Now, he'll take what you give him and try and get the rest on the next play.
[Reply]
Best22 10:18 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
First part, maybe.

Second part, no way. Both have beaten us, and that will be the storyline.
If we beat Indy the media will love us
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:23 AM 01-08-2019
I have earmarked this post earmarking this post. Colts delusionalists, take note.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:26 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
When we beat Indy the media will love us
FYP :-) :-)
[Reply]
deadman 10:26 AM 01-08-2019
It was only a question.

I'm a Colts fan so, sure, I'm hoping for a Colts win. You guys are Chiefs fans so you're all in on the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs are very very good but I think the same about the Colts.

My main goal here is not to troll but to learn more about the Chiefs so, as I watch, I'll know things like "Oh hey, there's Chris Jones, I've heard he is pretty good" or "Damien Williams is someone to pay attention to".

I'd also like to return the favor so you guys know a few things about the Colts. Like, the Colts run a fast, 4-3 Tampa 2, effort-based Defense that includes many unknown players. WLB Darius Leonard (all-pro rookie) and Kenny Moore have been studs for us. Andrew Luck is weirdly athletic despite his size and goofy demeanor and having his best year. TY Hilton is having a huge season even though he hasn't practiced in over a month due to a severe ankle injury. LG Quenton Nelson (all-pro rookie) is a mean and nasty lineman and the main reason we've gone from the worst O-Line to the best this year. RB Marlon Mack is a top 10 back in the league with an average of 75.7 yards a game and 9 TDs.

If the Chiefs win, I'll likely cheer for them throughout the playoffs. A Chiefs vs Saints Super Bowl would be fun but a Colts vs Saints Super Bowl would be even better.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:34 AM 01-08-2019
That defense is completely devoid of talent. Playing zone all game with a lack of talent reminds me of Pittsburgh...not good for you. Chargers have way more talent and yeah they "held" us to 28 the second time, got their shit packed in good week one.
[Reply]
deadman 10:47 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
That defense is completely devoid of talent. Playing zone all game with a lack of talent reminds me of Pittsburgh...not good for you. Chargers have way more talent and yeah they "held" us to 28 the second time, got their shit packed in good week one.
Sure, they are a top 10 Defense that is devoid of talent. I don't think they will shut down the Chiefs Offense but I do think they can force a few punts and that's all the Colts need.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:48 AM 01-08-2019
They are. Hiding in Tampa 2 works against poor QBs. Has for DECADES. You faced nothing but inaccurate and poor QBs boosting up a bad defense. That shit will get shredded by a guy like Pat. You don't have the pass rush horses yet.

Good scheme for your very untalented defense though...
[Reply]
Page 42 of 54
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up