ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 54
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:26 PM 01-05-2019
Panic will ensue all over this place but Mahomes is here and he’s ready to end this curse. Against the ultimate Chiefs heartbreaker.

The Texans have shown some things this half that KC can carry into their game plan on defense. We’re gonna get this done. Won’t be easy, but we’re going to win this motherfucker.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:27 PM 01-05-2019
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:27 PM 01-05-2019
Just one punt. That’s all I ask.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:30 PM 01-05-2019
Marlon Mack. 165 yards rushing

Hilton 188 yards receiving

luck 492 yards passing
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:31 PM 01-05-2019
Keys to the game IMO:

1) Colts pass-rush is bad. If the OL has a decent game, it's almost unfathomable that Mahomes doesn't sit back and pick them apart all game long. Their secondary isn't much at all.

2) Colts OL is elite. We have the most sacks in the league. We HAVE to show up in this regard. If not, Luck can match Mahomes for sure.

3) Luck WILL throw some gimme INTs, we have to TAKE them. We've dropped too many in recent games and years. This could be a deciding factor.

4) The crowd has to show up. HOU has one of the most pathetic home crowds in the league. Colts offense played like it was a home game. The noise has to be our 12th defender.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:31 PM 01-05-2019
Idk what everyone is concerned about.

Alex Smith isn't walking through that door. This time we have Peyton Manning and they have Trent Green.

A lot of demons will be exorcised next Saturday.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:32 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Keys to the game IMO:

1) Colts pass-rush is bad. If the OL has a decent game, it's almost unfathomable that Mahomes doesn't sit back and pick them apart all game long. Their secondary isn't much at all.

2) Colts OL is elite. We have the most sacks in the league. We HAVE to show up in this regard. If not, Luck can match Mahomes for sure.

3) Luck WILL throw some gimme INTs, we have to TAKE them. We've dropped too many in recent games and years. This could be a deciding factor.

4) The crowd has to show up. HOU has one of the most pathetic home crowds in the league. Colts offense played like it was a home game. The noise has to be our 12th defender.

All that.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:33 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This time we have Peyton Manning and they have Trent Green.

:-)

Right
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:33 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Idk what everyone is concerned about.

Alex Smith isn't walking through that door. This time we have Peyton Manning and they have Trent Green.

A lot of demons will be exorcised next Saturday.
But fat Andy is still here. And 🤡 Sutton.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:33 PM 01-05-2019
Bob is a concern
Smith and Ward at corner are a concern. Rookies going against Luck is a concern.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:33 PM 01-05-2019
From my vantage point, with the coverages Indy was playing, Mahomes could easily throw 5 or 6. Watson fist-fucked that Texans team with his inability to make reads under pressure and make basic NFL throws. Mahomes doesn't miss a thing out there, it's going to be an entirely different animal. I think this offense is going to rape that defense, really. The only question is does the defense step up. I think they do. I think they are good enough to hold that team in check. 42-21 Chiefs.
[Reply]
Best22 06:34 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
:-)

Right
Luck missed alot of passes today. He’s declined but still better than any QB we had in between Dawson and Mahomes
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:34 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bob is a concern
Smith and Ward at corner are a concern. Rookies going against Luck is a concern.
Smith isn’t starting
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:34 PM 01-05-2019
I want this game.
I want to make these fuckers bleed.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 54
1 23451151 > Last »
Up