ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:47 PM 12-28-2018
I guess BLM didn't have any rallies today, since UChieffyBugger is here screeching racism once again.
[Reply]
Shaid 02:49 PM 12-28-2018
It'll be a surgical repair this offseason. His value right now is more knowledge on how to get the players positioned better than anything else.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:49 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
Remember we have Clark to thank for this. Dorsey was against paying him stupid money.
I don't remember many people being mad when we resigned him.

Boy howdy they have some hindsight anger now though.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 02:50 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Get surgery or get ****ed, Berry. And if you choose the former, maybe do the latter as well just to be safe.
how do you know he didnt have the spur shaved down, and has been recovering the entire season?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:53 PM 12-28-2018
Jesus fucking Christ. I cherish and wait anxiously for the day he's gone.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:54 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
It'll be a surgical repair this offseason. His value right now is more knowledge on how to get the players positioned better than anything else.
Fuck him for not having the surgical repair last offseason. Anyone who claims the spur wasn't already a known issue is either extremely naive or outright dumb.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:54 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

At least you aren't pounding the table and crying about how Berry is such a good teammate, blathering about how he beat cancer, and would be out there if he could. You've shifted to lame arguments like "hindsight."
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:54 PM 12-28-2018
impossible.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:55 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I guess BLM didn't have any rallies today, since UChieffyBugger is here screeching racism once again.
Where did I screech racism? Ooops, I almost forgot that the cry babies don't have any other answer when I bring up other injured players in comparison to Berry...how BORING!!! :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:56 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Where did I screech racism? Ooops, I almost forgot that the cry babies don't have any other answer when I bring up other injured players in comparison to Berry...how BORING!!! :-)
Yeah. Your act is very boring, indeed.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:07 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Some of us weren’t on board with the contract, brah.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:08 PM 12-28-2018
Welp......

Not looking good for him making it through an entire playoff game. Either way he needs to start the playoff game and push it to the limit. Cue people saying he won't be willing. Who knows. Needs to happen though. After the season do what needs to be done.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:08 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah. Your act is very boring, indeed.
LOL and as always the question gets well and truly DODGED!!!.. well done on another fine effort :-):-)
[Reply]
Shaid 03:09 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s because Berry is black.
At least someone is being honest :-)
It's possible that's the case for some people but I sincerely doubt that's the majority of people. You hear statements like that he could have played but he wasn't feeling it in his spirit and it's tough to defend. I love him as a player and I try to defend it but stuff like that is hard to defend for a safety making $1 million a game. Some things are race things, outside of a few people, that's definitely not the case here.

I still hope he gets surgery on it and comes back next year. I'm probably in the minority. I hung out hope for DJ longer than most as well. It's tough to separate my true fan from my honest fan sometimes. He should get surgery, take a pay cut, and come back and prove he's still the guy he used to be.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:12 PM 12-28-2018
LOL and as always the question gets well and truly DODGED!!!.. well done on another fine effort :-):-)
It's just too easy to blast your argument in the face. LDT is injured. He broke his leg. Berry is hurt. He's got a bone spur that makes him sore. One cannot play. One can play, it's just painful to do so.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up