ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 42
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:43 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Find 1 post judging Berry for missing games because of cancer that wasn't an outright troll.
They are judging his OVERALL injury history dummy!!..otherwise why would people be crying so damn much and talking about money? SMH are you really that stupid? :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:52 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They are judging his OVERALL injury history dummy!!..otherwise why would people be crying so damn much and talking about money? SMH are you really that stupid? :-)
The things you correlate with each other are truly mind boggling.

I'm sure you'll be along shortly with some jab about how I've missed the point or how I'm dodging you but the reality is this: you're just too stupid to argue with. That's a first in my time of posting on Chiefsplanet. Conglaturations are due to you.
[Reply]
TEX 04:54 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yep. I’m frankly glad we figured it out this year. Time to move on.
Yep. Try and work out some type of settlement or cut the dude after June 1 and move on. Its time.
[Reply]
FAX 04:55 PM 12-28-2018
While we're on the subject, I'd just like to wish a hearty conglaturations to everybody.

Hopefully, a cure is already in the works.

FAX
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:57 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The things you correlate with each other are truly mind boggling.

I'm sure you'll be along shortly with some jab about how I've missed the point or how I'm dodging you but the reality is this: you're just too stupid to argue with. That's a first in my time of posting on Chiefsplanet. Conglaturations are due to you.
LOL once a COWARD, always a COWARD!!! :-) ..I'm sorry to break it to you but you simply do not have enough intelligence to have even a basic debate... good riddens to such a waste of oxygen.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:57 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
While we're on the subject, I'd just like to wish a hearty conglaturations to everybody.

FAX
Heh.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:58 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
The cure is to either cut the bone spur off or cut him off the roster.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:59 PM 12-28-2018
-LDT plays on a unit that can afford to lose him. Berry plays on a unit that needs any ounce of help they can get. This is in itself enough of a rational explanation for why people are more upset about Berry.

-LDT has an injury that isn't about pain management. Berry has an injury that hypothetically could be played through with pain management.

-LDT makes less money and didn't drag the organization through the ringer during his contract.

-Berry was the face of the team.

Man it's hard to put a finger on why there is more emotion directed at Eric Berry.
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:02 PM 12-28-2018

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:02 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
-LDT plays on a unit that can afford to lose him. Berry plays on a unit that needs any ounce of help they can get. This is in itself enough of a rational explanation for why people are more upset about Berry.

-LDT has an injury that isn't about pain management. Berry has an injury that hypothetically could be played through with pain management.

-LDT makes less money and didn't drag the organization through the ringer during his contract.

-Berry was the face of the team.

Man it's hard to put a finger on why there is more emotion directed at Eric Berry.
So it's Berry's fault that Veach had TERRIBLE FA and draft and Sutton is a complete waste of space? And please don't tell me LDT hasn't been missed because Pat has been running for his life over the last three games now.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05:02 PM 12-28-2018
Please retire.
[Reply]
notorious 05:03 PM 12-28-2018
I will wait until he pussies out in the playoffs before bashing him.

It honestly isn’t worth the effort anymore.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05:03 PM 12-28-2018
So it's Berry's fault that Veach had TERRIBLE FA and draft and Sutton is a complete waste of space? And please don't tell me LDT hasn't been missed because Pat has been running for his life over the last three games now.
Remember when O'Daniel and Speaks were serviceable for a game and a half? Those were good times. My god, they are terrible. Just play Niemann's worthless ass.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:04 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
I will wait until he pussies out in the playoffs before bashing him.

It honestly isn’t worth the effort anymore.
That's the spirit.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:09 PM 12-28-2018
I'm not saying LDT is not valuable. But his loss compared to Berry's? Especially when Erving was in there? It's not even close.

It isn't Berry's fault the rest of his unit sucks. I don't even know what pain he has to go through. What I am offering up are reasonable explanations for why people are mad at Eric Berry.

Whether they should be mad at him or not is another argument. But if you are looking for reasons why people are more angry at Berry's injury vs. LDT's here they are. Much more about those than what his skin color is.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 42
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up