ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 42
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:56 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
At least you aren't pounding the table and crying about how Berry is such a good teammate, blathering about how he beat cancer, and would be out there if he could. You've shifted to lame arguments like "hindsight."
Blathering about facts? And I am 100% correct about the hindsight anger. Were you mad when he was given the contract? No, no you weren't.

I don't like the situation any more than anyone else does, I am just smart enough to hate the situation not the player.

No doubt the contract was a huge mistake. Mistakes happen.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:56 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Remember Dorsey’s sticking point was wanting Berry to take out an insurance policy Incase THIS happened..
No. He wanted the policy in case his cancer returned. JFC.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:58 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No. He wanted the policy in case his cancer returned. JFC.
Apparently we actually needed a low spirit policy.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:58 PM 12-28-2018
I seriously think this has turned into our Leveon Bell situation. Will he or won't he? Just go away and let the hungry guys play.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:00 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
There were people voicing concern but they were drowned out by the ballwashers.
Voicing concern? No way.

You can find in the Berry contract thread where I thought he was being overpaid but see why they paid him. :-) Still feel that way.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:04 PM 12-28-2018
Can we restructure his contract from 3 or 4 years or whatever it is to a "day-to-day" contract where we pay him when we feel like it and don't when we don't?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:04 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Blathering about facts? And I am 100% correct about the hindsight anger. Were you mad when he was given the contract? No, no you weren't.

I don't like the situation any more than anyone else does, I am just smart enough to hate the situation not the player.

No doubt the contract was a huge mistake. Mistakes happen.
:-) Acting like people are sick of Berrys shit just because of his contract. Get the fuck out of here.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:06 PM 12-28-2018
I wish Berry all the best in his future endeavors

If you had to come to work for Bob Sutton I bet most of you would have issues finding your spirit as well :-)

fun while it lasted
[Reply]
rtmike 04:09 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No but if Dorsey is gonna get all the credit for drafting guys like Mahomes from some people, then he gets all of the blame for this disastrous contract.

Except Dorsey didn’t negotiate Berry’s contract. Clark Hunt did, smh.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:12 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
He's done with the Chiefs.

He got his feelings hurt during contract negotiations and even though he got everything he wanted he is still a jaded school girl who will never stop being mad at the dude who took her virginity. He is going to **** around until the Chiefs have no choice but to cut him. Then he will go to another team and start giving 100% again while still pulling guaranteed money from the Chiefs.

This is zackly what he’d prolly do. Take a year off and sign with his home town Atlanta team and be a complete recovery.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:31 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Are you a ****ing idiot? Can you not read? Here it is again, in big bold letters and capitalized so your minuscule brain just might comprehend it. ONE CANNOT PLAY. ONE CAN PLAY, IT IS JUST PAINFUL
OMG are you naturally THICK or are you just good at playing the role? :-) BOTH HAVE MISSED SEVERAL GAMES YOU IDIOT!!..and folks aren't just judging Berry on what is happening "now", they are judging him on when he missed time with cancer and when he got badly injured In New England..so please quit the BS and get a clue.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:33 PM 12-28-2018
All this drama and Berry still might play on sunday as he's only listed as "questionable" :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:35 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
you're seriously the biggest dumbass on this website and its not even close. One cried and threw a fit during contract negotiations when the chiefs tried to protect themselves from this exact circumstances. Sorensen is white, plays in games and is massively overpaid and we want him gone. So **** off with this victim mentality you douchebag
Oh great, another over emotion moron WHO ALSO MISSED THE POINT!!. What has Sorensen got to do with this exactly? Has he missed several games over the last two years like LDT has? NO!!..so please engage your brain and read posts properly before you talk crap :-)
[Reply]
TLO 04:37 PM 12-28-2018
Can we at least change the thread title to "Berry's foot"?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:39 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
OMG are you naturally THICK or are you just good at playing the role? :-) BOTH HAVE MISSED SEVERAL GAMES YOU IDIOT!!..and folks aren't just judging Berry on what is happening "now", they are judging him on when he missed time with cancer and when he got badly injured In New England..so please quit the BS and get a clue.
Find 1 post judging Berry for missing games because of cancer that wasn't an outright troll.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 42
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up