ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Not smoking pot
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 07-31-2018
So, for the first time in my adult life, for several reasons, I am abstaining from ingesting anything with THC.

DAY 3 :

Jittery, anxious. No coffee this morning. Stomach is..."tight."

Yogurt for breakfast.

The day seemed to drag on and on, in a painful way.

I have some real anxiety issues, and my self-control is being tested.

Anyone ever take a 'hiatus' or quit and have some...'side effects'?

I could take a benzo or a painkiller, but I'm really not a fan of either...

Trying to be normal.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:31 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
2nd hand smoke because you were at a concert if it comes back positive.
Impossible to test dirty from 2nd hand smoke.

May as well admit that you got high if you even try to use that excuse...that way you aren't a liar AND an illegal drug user (I'm serious)
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:47 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Impossible to test dirty from 2nd hand smoke.

May as well admit that you got high if you even try to use that excuse...that way you aren't a liar AND an illegal drug user (I'm serious)
A guy in the Olympics didn't have to give his medal back from testing positive to second hand smoke.

https://deadspin.com/how-a-stoned-ca...tory-990167249
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:53 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's not but if you gave an addictive personality, anything can be addictive.

I take regular breaks from smoking all the time. When I feel my tolerance is getting too high and I'm having to smoke too much to get high, I'll take a few months off.

I will say that as a person with sleep issues, not smoking fucking sucks! I can sleep like a regular person when I smoke.
Posted via Mobile Device
I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast (He smokes a lot of pot. I haven't done it once). He had some sleep scientist on and apparently you can't get deep REM sleep on pot.

I know nothing about pot and very little about sleep. But take it FWIW.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:01 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
A guy in the Olympics didn't have to give his medal back from testing positive to second hand smoke.

Let me repeat :

You cannot test <50NG for marijuana by being around second hand smoke, unless you crawled inside a small box and sat in it while people shotgunned bong rips into a small hole in said box, all the while thinking to yourself "this is second hand smoke"...maybe then...

Otherwise, that Olympic medalist smoked pot and lied about it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:19 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast (He smokes a lot of pot. I haven't done it once). He had some sleep scientist on and apparently you can't get deep REM sleep on pot.

I know nothing about pot and very little about sleep. But take it FWIW.
i use to perform and read sleep studies. I can tell you without any doubt that’s total BS.
[Reply]
Otter 04:20 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Funny, I love everything about the great strains todUser NamUser Namay. The smell, the look, everything except I simply cannot perform at the level want to so I almost never smoke it. I will use it for pain though. CBD oil fills that need nicely without me getting all faded. If my kid gets on it there will be hell to pay. Yea, I'm that dad.
Same here.

I can walk into a dispensary and it's like walking into a shop that sells only jelly beans. Every flavor in every form of ingestion you can imagine for every reason you can imagine. It's actually a neat experience ever if you don't use the stuff.

i eat an edible about 3 times a year before a big camping & fly fishing trip.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 04:21 PM 08-01-2018
lol its weed dont be a little bitch
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:22 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:

I actually read the article :

Originally Posted by :
He said he told Canadian Olympic officials the truth: that in preparation for the upcoming Winter Games he'd stopped smoking pot in April 1997. He claimed the positive test must've resulted from exposure to second-hand smoke. Plus, Rebagliati said, "because I had passed my drug tests leading up to it, I had no reason to worry, either. Or so I thought."
So, he THINKS he flunked because of 2nd hand smoke?

Science says :

THC is fat soluble and therefore is stored in fat cells.

Stoner quit smoking in April, started training, burning up all his fat cells that contain - you guessed it - THC.

That's how he flunked.

Jesus wept. 'Second hand smoke'. That's about as juvenile as "it's Johnny's, I was just holding it for him."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:29 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58:
lol its weed dont be a little bitch
Lol I've smoked every day since I was 12,

Lol I can smoke a half ounce of the dankest, strap on some gloves and take it to your old fat ass any day of the week.

Lol the only little bitch I see here is you.

Lol
[Reply]
Katipan 04:31 PM 08-01-2018
There's a lot of funny things in this thread. I don't really care if any of you ever smoke pot.

But can you imagine if nothing in your body was inflamed? Not a joint, or muscle, or over active receptor? What if you could stave off the plaque that led to Alzheimer's? What if you didn't have to deal with fibromyalgia or chrones or a pissy ass attitude? What if you didn't have to worry about some guy in a sleep study?

Any of you quality people have prostate cancer and youd better hide it from me. Or youll be butt raped with a suppository that has zero psychoactive properties.

I'll get your wife's help. Don't worry.
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:32 PM 08-01-2018

Lol I can smoke a half ounce of the dankest, strap on some gloves and take it to your old fat ass any day of the week.

Lol the only little bitch I see here is you.

Lol
Calm down Betty, go smoke a joint or something.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:32 PM 08-01-2018

l
You aren't "taking it" to anyone.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:34 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Katipan:
There's a lot of funny things in this thread. I don't really care if any of you ever smoke pot.

But can you imagine if nothing in your body was inflamed? Not a joint, or muscle, or over active receptor? What if you could stave off the plaque that led to Alzheimer's? What if you didn't have to deal with fibromyalgia or chrones or a pissy ass attitude? What if you didn't have to worry about some guy in a sleep study?

Any of you quality people have prostate cancer and youd better hide it from me. Or youll be butt raped with a suppository that has zero psychoactive properties.

I'll get your wife's help. Don't worry.
how do you stop the inflammation and joint pain? What do you use ?
[Reply]
Katipan 04:37 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
how do you stop the inflammation and joint pain? What do you use ?
Edibles. I even have a powdered thc distillate that instantly dissolves in water.

We have delta 9 edibles. We have thca edibles. We have cbd thc combos that will knock you down. You need it circulating through your body.

Guys I serve so many old vets that can't afford their medications but can afford us. It's humbling. It's real. If you choose not to partake, I respect that. But you should know what it does for people.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:39 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Edibles. I even have a powdered thc distillate that instantly dissolves in water.

We have delta 9 edibles. We have thca edibles. We have cbd thc combos that will knock you down. You need it circulating through your body.

Guys I serve so many old vets that can't afford their medications but can afford us. It's humbling. It's real. If you choose not to partake, I respect that. But you should know what it does for people.
Interesting.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up