ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 240
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:18 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
But, but, but, Berry, 2017, achilles.
We are all overjoyed that Haglund has returned to us in a limited capacity, and I believe it is necessary for ALL of ChiefsPlanet to personally thank you for your efforts in motivating him back to part time gladiator status. Well done!

I read this morning that Berry looked like he was directing lost little old ladies in traffic last night. Must be that great coaching of limited talent I keep hearing so much about!
[Reply]
notorious 08:23 AM 12-14-2018
Reid’s teams have always been undisciplined. He runs his team loosely, letting the players be themselves and have fun.

Mahomes has bailed him out several times this year. He couldn’t do it last night.

Gee, I wonder why they fuck up at the worst time...
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:39 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not too sure about that, the NFL loves him. But we'll find out at some point because I don't see him getting a ring..
Truth
[Reply]
milkshock 08:39 AM 12-14-2018
if we go one and done in the playoffs (again), I don't think i would be at all upset if his ass was fired along with Suttons
[Reply]
srvy 08:46 AM 12-14-2018
Folks on the Boarder Patrol local sports radio claim we had 1 timeout left still on the 2 point conversion winner for SD. I though Andy had burned it prematurely earlier. If this is the case and we didn't let them line up see what they setup in then time out that's just unexcusable. Maybe wouldn't have made a difference but Id like to think we wouldn't have blown a coverage assignment.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:57 AM 12-14-2018
He's still a good coach but if we dont win a playoff game this year or next and Veach botches this draft both should be gone in 2021.
[Reply]
notorious 09:04 AM 12-14-2018
If Reid is canned after another playoff meltdown Clark better have an excellent replacement lined up or a few more years of Mahomes will be wasted.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:06 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
If Reid is canned after another playoff meltdown Clark better have an excellent replacement lined up or a few more years of Mahomes will be wasted.
At this point Reid isn't really the problem other than letting Bob back in the building.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:09 AM 12-14-2018
I fucking hate short week games...

And bye weeks too.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:20 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
At this point Reid isn't really the problem other than letting Bob back in the building.
Andy Reid the offensive play caller and Andy Reid the game management coach have been consistent failures in these epic choke jobs as well.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:24 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy Reid the offensive play caller and Andy Reid the game management coach have been consistent failures in these epic choke jobs as well.
I disagree...he's a good offensive play caller...

...earlier in the year when much less is on the line. The more the year goes on, the tighter his sphincter becomes.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:25 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy went full Andy

What is "full" Andy about that?

I can see a general lack of discipline being partly is fault, but the primary problem was execution. Don't block in the back. You shouldn't have a false start at home on offense and the OL needs to protect Pat on third down.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:26 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I disagree...he's a good offensive play caller...

...earlier in the year when much less is on the line. The more the year goes on, the tighter his sphincter becomes.
But that's the problem... he's a good play caller when he can call pre-scripted plays that he designs on the white board in his office during the week... but late in a game when the Chiefs need a clutch drive to ice the game and keep their shit defense off the field, he chokes as an offensive play caller.
[Reply]
kgrund 09:40 AM 12-14-2018
I think were Andy struggles is in protecting leads. His offensive lines have never been one that can just line up and impose its will on defenses, but a lot of times late he acts as if they can. He ends up causing the offense to go in a shell due to conservative calls that the personnel is unable to execute. He literally falls into the other teams hands. Does anybody think last night if we throw three times on our last series we do not pick up a first down? I will take, and like, my chances with Mahomes.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:28 AM 12-14-2018
It's amazing how fucking stupid the majority are about bitching how Andy handled that last drive. The clowns were bitching that he needs to run the ball then. So guess what he did. Ran the ball. It sucks we lost 3 yards though. Chargers burned their time out. Good so far. Next was a pass to Hill. Got yardage back and put into a manageable 3rd down. Chargers burned #2 time out. Good. 3rd down got set back by a penalty put in 3rd and long. Had to pass, then disaster with sack. The bitching to bitch without thinking has always been the downfall of the morons on here.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 240
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up