ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Keitzman & Co. over at 810 am owe Clark an apology
petegz28 09:39 PM 01-03-2013
All day yesterday that entire station did nothing but rip on Clark and call him a liar and what not because Clark and Pioli with him during these interviews.

They said Clark hoodwinked the fans with his comments on Monday and that Pioli was here to stay in current capacity.

I think after this deal is official with Reid that they should spend an entire day sucking Clark's cock and apologizing.

Even if Pioli does happen to stay it is more than evident he will be nothing more than a glorified janitor and coffee-runner.
[Reply]
whoman69 11:02 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by petegz28:
All day yesterday that entire station did nothing but rip on Clark and call him a liar and what not because Clark and Pioli with him during these interviews.

They said Clark hoodwinked the fans with his comments on Monday and that Pioli was here to stay in current capacity.

I think after this deal is official with Reid that they should spend an entire day sucking Clark's cock and apologizing.

Even if Pioli does happen to stay it is more than evident he will be nothing more than a glorified janitor and coffee-runner.
Clark doesn't deserve any freakin' apologies for taking the last four years off to count his money. He handed his team off to the dictator who made life at Arrowhead a living hell. Pioli should leave a bunch of wrappers on floor on his way out. Pioli probably been masturbating at Hunt's desk on a daily basis while holding a picture of Mrs. Hunt.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:02 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm pretty sick of our media after this season. There is a difference between applying pressure to the organization through bad press and being so damn negative. Clark goes over to Philadelphia with the whole gang, sits through essentially 2 days of negotiations, is talked about through many media outlets as the given destination for Reid... and then they say "Meh Reid..." I wanted blah blah blah." The ****ing media in this town thinks we're the damn Yankees or something. In the end of it all, they're just a bunch of bitches. They argue about stuff for the sake of arguing about it so they can get more fans to come on and tell them they're wrong. It's all for the ratings, and I don't consider them Chiefs fans. Especially since a good amount of them haven't even been here for a year or more.
Well said I have friends that put a lot of stock in KC sports radio against my advice and its turned them into mobs of fact less morons its really irritating I've always said Clark's a classy guy but they really make chiefs fans look ridiculous when they started after Hunt earlier this season I was embarrassed listening to them a lot of times.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:34 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Well said I have friends that put a lot of stock in KC sports radio against my advice and its turned them into mobs of fact less morons its really irritating I've always said Clark's a classy guy but they really make chiefs fans look ridiculous when they started after Hunt earlier this season I was embarrassed listening to them a lot of times.
That's one of the greatest preambles I've ever seen no kidding it really is honest to goodness really and truly it is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:59 PM 01-04-2013
To end their regular Friday picks segment, Kevin Keitzman made an interestingly snarky comments:

"Hey, we should make a 10-unit play on whether or not Andy Reid will EVER win a playoff game in Kansas City."

I capitalized "ever" because that's exactly how he said it.

What a fucking clown.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:16 PM 01-04-2013
KK is a douchenozzle. No surprise.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:30 PM 01-04-2013
The KC media will be a nice break for Andy I'm sure.

His stress levels are going down...
[Reply]
007 06:32 PM 01-04-2013
KK is a whiny douche.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:50 PM 01-04-2013
Nobody owes Clark any apologies until he accomplishes something. So far, his reign as owner has been every bit as disastrous as Daddy's reign was. When he accomplishes something of note, I will think highly of him.
[Reply]
crossbow 07:56 PM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
St. John just seems like a great dude. Big heart. Knows a lot about boxing, too, which makes him unique on the station. Takes a common-sense approach with his takes, and the guy seems street smart.

Petro is a numbers guy. Does quite a bit of research.

Both are excellent, just in different ways.
Yeah, I like Petro's interviews. They are always well-prepared and he will ask the tough questions. St. John stays unbiased and fair. He also can interview well. KK is a nazi that is intolerant of any caller's opinion.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:23 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Keitzman isn't a fan of the hire anyway. Andy Reid is a horrible father.

I know people are focusing on the latest KK take on Andy Reid but this goes back before Andy was even hired.

Anyone remember Greg Hall? I loved his Off The Couch column. Here’s his take on KK.

https://youtu.be/DboXmxagz9M
[Reply]
eDave 06:50 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The KC media will be a nice break for Andy I'm sure.

His stress levels are going down...
:-)
[Reply]
Sorce 07:55 PM 07-12-2019
The bad man is gone, it will be ok. Refocus on KCTV5 and The Star.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:34 PM 07-12-2019
I wonder if the Packers have to put up with this kind of shit?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:01 PM 07-13-2019
Petro took over, good other than stump the chumps his shows are always informative and his takes are pretty good. That being said I don't listen to talk radio unless something big is going on. Petro is great for College roundball too!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 07-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
:-)

[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up