ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Keitzman & Co. over at 810 am owe Clark an apology
petegz28 09:39 PM 01-03-2013
All day yesterday that entire station did nothing but rip on Clark and call him a liar and what not because Clark and Pioli with him during these interviews.

They said Clark hoodwinked the fans with his comments on Monday and that Pioli was here to stay in current capacity.

I think after this deal is official with Reid that they should spend an entire day sucking Clark's cock and apologizing.

Even if Pioli does happen to stay it is more than evident he will be nothing more than a glorified janitor and coffee-runner.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:27 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle:
The Hunt family owes the entire city 40 years worth of apologies. You can fawn over this all you want.

Win something and I'll give Clark his due. Until then, nothing.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:08 AM 01-04-2013
Sports talk radio changed my life.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:12 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
Fire Keitzman! Bench Clinkscale! We Deserve Better! SaveOurRadio.com
:-) King comes in with a gem.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:18 AM 01-04-2013
This thread needs more smoke and fire commercials, yup i'm sure of it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:18 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
St. John just seems like a great dude. Big heart. Knows a lot about boxing, too, which makes him unique on the station. Takes a common-sense approach with his takes, and the guy seems street smart.

Petro is a numbers guy. Does quite a bit of research.

Both are excellent, just in different ways.
This.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:23 AM 01-04-2013
Yup, almost there..Get down on yo knees and beg the Clarkster for forgiveness..
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:44 AM 01-04-2013
Petro is about as good as local sports gets. He does more show prep than anyone in the business, and he very rarely goes for the cheap, emotional reactions. Basically, he's the anti KK.

Now, I don't always agree with his conclusions, particularly when it comes to the NFL draft, but I respect where he's coming from.

As for the commercials/sponsors, he has no say in that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Petro is about as good as local sports gets. He does more show prep than anyone in the business, and he very rarely goes for the cheap, emotional reactions. Basically, he's the anti KK.

Now, I don't always agree with his conclusions, particularly when it comes to the NFL draft, but I respect where he's coming from.

As for the commercials/sponsors, he has no say in that.
I can agree with this.
[Reply]
Robo-Chachi 10:01 AM 01-04-2013
Glad Petro is about to come on. We're all excited, but the last half hour of the Border Patrol was pretty much St. John/Boal/Bukaty all screaming at the same time.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:02 AM 01-04-2013
810 loving life because St. John broke the news of Pioli being fired. Dude was audibly giddy with excitement over the fanbase ridding itself of incompetence. :-).
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by Robo-Chachi:
Glad Petro is about to come on. We're all excited, but the last half hour of the Border Patrol was pretty much St. John/Boal/Bukaty all screaming at the same time.
Petro is talking about all the Arrowhead Anxiety stuff, how the franchise was doomed under Pioli. Once again, he's dead-on right.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:14 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Petro is talking about all the Arrowhead Anxiety stuff, how the franchise was doomed under Pioli. Once again, he's dead-on right.
Yep. No trust = sign of weakness and incompetence.

100 percent correct.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Yep. No trust = sign of weakness and incompetence.

100 percent correct.
His comparison of the media being locked in and not allowed to share a common hallway with the staff with the idea of driving down a highway at night was just unbelievably apt.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:18 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
His comparison of the media being locked in and not allowed to share a common hallway with the staff with the idea of driving down a highway at night was just unbelievably apt.
I agree. Loved how he worded it, too. "In a civilized society we have to operate with a level of trust in our fellow Man."
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:38 AM 01-04-2013
The MF'er better win.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up