ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keitzman & Co. over at 810 am owe Clark an apology
petegz28 09:39 PM 01-03-2013
All day yesterday that entire station did nothing but rip on Clark and call him a liar and what not because Clark and Pioli with him during these interviews.

They said Clark hoodwinked the fans with his comments on Monday and that Pioli was here to stay in current capacity.

I think after this deal is official with Reid that they should spend an entire day sucking Clark's cock and apologizing.

Even if Pioli does happen to stay it is more than evident he will be nothing more than a glorified janitor and coffee-runner.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:16 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Steven St John is the best host in KC, period.
I think he's the most entertaining and makes me laugh, but I don't think he does nearly the homework Petro does. IMO
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:18 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I think he's the most entertaining and makes me laugh, but I don't think he does nearly the homework Petro does. IMO
Last I heard, Petro doesn't think we should take a chance on a QB with the first pick. He needs to do more homework.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:18 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You dipshits are talking about him, looks like he did his job pretty good.
Us talking about him doesn't generate advertising revenue so no, you're wrong.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 PM 01-03-2013
He doesn't maybe do the same level of analysis but he's infinitely more level-headed and thoughtful when he offers his opinion.
[Reply]
ChiefMojo 10:19 PM 01-03-2013
KK is the last person to be talking about family stuff or being a good father. Does a mobile BJ with the intern come to anyones memory?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:20 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Us talking about him doesn't generate advertising revenue so no, you're wrong.
Somebody was listening when he said that or there wouldn't be a thread about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 01-03-2013
Nick Wright is kind of a jackass and he's the only thing I really like about KC Sports Radio in the last 5 years.

Fescoe is OK but only because he pimped SOC like we were paying him. His rant was great.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:21 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Somebody was listening when he said that or there wouldn't be a thread about it.
And?

Us talking about his stupidity doesn't benefit him in the slightest.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:22 PM 01-03-2013
Oh believe me, I'm not a pro-Petro homer by any means; but I'f I'm bound and gagged (NTTAWWT) and forced to listen to the station, I'd choose Petro.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:25 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Last I heard, Petro doesn't think we should take a chance on a QB with the first pick. He needs to do more homework.
I can tolerate Petro, but his take on this subject really agitates me.
I know he's anti Geno Smith. :-)
[Reply]
Messier 10:31 PM 01-03-2013
Oh believe me, I'm not a pro-Petro homer by any means; but I'f I'm bound and gagged (NTTAWWT) and forced to listen to the station, I'd choose Petro.
I like Petro too. Once he gets around to talking about sports, after the first 30 minutes of the show telling us about the great specials at Goodcents, he knows his stuff.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:32 PM 01-03-2013
Agreed.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:34 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by Messier:
I like Petro too. Once he gets around to talking about sports, after the first 30 minutes of the show telling us about the great specials at Goodcents, he knows his stuff.
no shit there; nothing like returning from 5 minutes of commercials only to hear him do a 2 minute s\deal where he talks about how awesome the deals are from where they're broadcasting. then only to do an infomercial on the way TO the break talking about mortgages or home theater installation
[Reply]
TEX 10:38 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I can tolerate Petro, but his take on this subject really agitates me.
I know he's anti Geno Smith. :-)
He's anti Geno Smith if the 1st pick is used to get him. He is correct in my opinion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:44 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by TEX:
He's anti Geno Smith if the 1st pick is used to get him. He is correct in my opinion.
He also thinks Luke Joeckel is worth the #1 pick so no, he's fucking dead wrong.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up