ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:50 PM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Holladay:
As most people, I have a computer in my office in the basement. The system is pretty good, but the monitor and sound is quite pedestrian. Since I am doing more and more with the setup, I decided to upgrade both.

Keep in mind, this is a desktop setup, not in a family room with 13' away from the screen. Same goes with the sound system. I am 2' away.

SAMSUNG 27" Class Curved 1920x1080 VGA HDMI 60hz 4ms AMD FREESYNC HD LED Monitor - LC27F396FHNXZA

It is amazing!! I can actually watch some movies as they kinda should be.

Then the bonus:

Creative Stage 2.1 Channel Under-Monitor Soundbar with Subwoofer for TV, Computers, and Ultrawide Monitors, Bluetooth/Optical Input/TV ARC/AUX-in, Remote Control and Wall Mounting Kit

The sound bar is only 21" wide. The sub fits behind the monitor, which rocks my desk!

Both were highly recommended. I much agree.

I might be late to the party, but it changed my computer viewing style.

Oh yea, monitor $125 from Walmart, sound via Amazon $80.

This coming from a dude that watched the first Batman VHS movie in '89 on a 19" CGA computer monitor with 4 other dudes in the apt bedroom in Germany
:-) That was cutting edge then.
When you go to the Chicago History Museum and the Amtek CGA monitor currently on your desk is displayed …
[Reply]
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Up