ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 48
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:04 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
You’re an idiot, you know exactly what he’s referencing and what the liberals are after for ****sake
The Second Amendment is not absolute. What you imagine "liberals are after" doesn't make that less true.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:08 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The Second Amendment is not absolute. What you imagine "liberals are after" doesn't make that less true.
MMMmmmmm 2nd Amendment ensures that its absolute all by itself.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:12 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Except it doesn't, and it isn't. There is a laundry list of arms you are not allowed to possess.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:33 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Except it doesn't, and it isn't. There is a laundry list of arms you are not allowed to possess.
No, that's not right. The Second Amendment means I have the right to own nukes if I want them.

I might need nukes to fight the gubment in case they try to regulate my interwebs or criticize Parler.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:36 PM 04-08-2021
007s dad owns a Tank with what looked to be at least a 75mm high velocity main gun.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:41 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No, that's not right. The Second Amendment means I have the right to own nukes if I want them.

I might need nukes to fight the gubment in case they try to regulate my interwebs or criticize Parler.
What happened on July 15, 1794?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:00 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Biden, verbatim and in context to Amendment II:
From noted gun-grabber Antonin Scalia in DC v. Heller:

Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

Although we do not undertake an exhaustive historical analysis today of the full scope of the Second Amendment, nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.

We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. Miller said, as we have explained, that the sorts of weapons protected were those “in common use at the time.” We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of “dangerous and unusual weapons.”

It may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service—M-16 rifles and the like—may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty. It may well be true today that a militia, to be as effective as militias in the 18th century, would require sophisticated arms that are highly unusual in society at large. Indeed, it may be true that no amount of small arms could be useful against modern-day bombers and tanks. But the fact that modern developments have limited the degree of fit between the prefatory clause and the protected right cannot change our interpretation of the right.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:01 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeah, that was a bad tweet. Biden did not say, at least in that clip, that the 2nd amendment is a phony argument. I don't know what sleepy Joe was referring to when he said that based on this clip.

But, what he DID say was that NO AMENDMENT IS ABSOLUTE...

umm....what do you suppose he meant by that?
Or was it just Joe being drooling Joe?
It was him stating a fact that everyone should already know.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:03 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

--libtard Antonin Scalia
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:03 PM 04-08-2021
Biden, verbatim and in context to Amendment II:
What about the 1st amendment? What about the 5th? What about the 7th and 8th?

What about this one? Obviously Biden is a racist Nazi!!

Originally Posted by :
15th Prohibits the denial of the right to vote based on race, color or previous condition of servitude

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04-08-2021, 02:17 PM
This message has been deleted by AdolfOliverBush.
NinerDoug 02:21 PM 04-08-2021
What happened on July 15, 1794?
I believe that's the day that the United States was defeated, following a series of nuclear explosions set off by rebels.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:34 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I believe that's the day that the United States was defeated, following a series of nuclear explosions set off by rebels.
Frankly I think you and I should both know the nuclear weapon argument is ****ing retarded.

But we both also know that when the 2nd amendment was written it meant sufficient arms to equip a militia if necessary so by current standards, AR15's and 30 round mags and frankly automatics weapons should all pass the test.

It is legal to own machine guns with a class III license and its arguable the license is a potential infraction on the 2A.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:40 PM 04-08-2021
Does anyone know where I can get a gun rack that can be put on a bicycle?
Or does this require custom work?

It'd be cool for open-carry areas.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:44 PM 04-08-2021
Marcellus cant afford a gun
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:46 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Frankly I think you and I should both know the nuclear weapon argument is ****ing retarded.

But we both also know that when the 2nd amendment was written it meant sufficient arms to equip a militia if necessary so by current standards, AR15's and 30 round mags and frankly automatics weapons should all pass the test.

It is legal to own machine guns with a class III license and its arguable the license is a potential infraction on the 2A.
Uh, what part of "The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed" do you not understand? It makes no exceptions, so it was intended to be absolute...but it obviously isn't absolute today.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 48
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up