ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 46
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 PM 07-19-2019

This boss response from the NFL when replying to @ProFootballTalk and their questioning of the ruling (butthurt because of how wrong they were) is great because it piles on the fact that they had MUCH more evidence than a string of eight words... pic.twitter.com/q9MexTPQL4

— Mind Rhino (@mind_rhino) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 02:05 PM 07-19-2019
I don't know who pro football talk is, but they're not fast learners, are they? They picked a position and they're going to stick to it regardless of the facts.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 02:07 PM 07-19-2019
Life is short, the Cheetah must run free.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:09 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They KNEW he wasn’t guilty. If Reek agreed to the suspension, then I’m good.
Forget about the team knowing, it looked good publicity wise. If he was guilty, the team's lack of response is magnified. And it is the off-season. So he missed a couple of workouts, nothing major.

It was handled well. Kudos to the Chiefs organization.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:12 PM 07-19-2019
Florio can't pull a U-Turn. He is too invested. Go woke. Go broke.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:29 PM 07-19-2019
If you have an Athletic membership you may want to go over there and comment on Lindsey Jones story, she needs educated as well I guess.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:33 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If you have an Athletic membership you may want to go over there and comment on Lindsey Jones story, she needs educated as well I guess.
There is no educating anyone, everyone is pissed off. If you are a Chiefs fan that won't basically say he is a piece of shit then you get taken to task also.

This is where we are, he is a piece of shit and so are we.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:33 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Great avatar, by the way.

I have said this before here, I am a Raiders fan, but this case goes beyond fandom and football. The ruling has set a very important precedent. The #MeToo has fostered this incorrect belief that innocent before guilty should be abolished and women's testimony should be taken as the gospel truth.

Too many lives have been ruined because of that narrative. I am tired of it. If Hill catches a TD (and he probably will against our defense) so be it. Justice is more important than football. We can survive without football. But our society can't survive without justice.
Well said

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:38 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There is no educating anyone, everyone is pissed off. If you are a Chiefs fan that won't basically say he is a piece of shit then you get taken to task also.

I will proudly bear the burden.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:38 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Do you need a facebook to comment? I've never tried
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:38 PM 07-19-2019
Reek will never be ok in some peoples eyes, just keep on doing what you do baby. Let the haters fall by the wayside. Now hopefully he can get back to Fortnite with his son and winning Lombardi's for us. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:42 PM 07-19-2019
I'm fine being the villain of the NFL.

I do feel like some Chiefs fans will struggle with this though, nice guy complex.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:46 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Heh.

Just infer they're only taking him to task because he's black.

Most of the people whingeing are the same people that will accuse anyone of racism if they criticize a black person. So you do it to them. Hold them to their own standard.

It's bad faith bullshit behavior, I admit, but **** 'em. Reap what you sew racists! Just out to bring a brotha down. The evidence has been weighed and found wanting. Most of these idiots still insist the kid claimed Hill broke his arm, even though that was only something his girlfriend accused him of on a fucking EXTORTION TAPE!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 PM 07-19-2019
Did anyone ask @Tv5 how the Shit sandwhich tastes?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:48 PM 07-19-2019
Also, I expect Florio to stop covering football just as he promised.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 46
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up