ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 255 of 2693
« First < 155205245251252253254255 2562572582592653053557551255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:06 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Idk, man. The last 4-6 games or so look favorable, but the first 10 are pretty brutal. Very tough to come away better than 6-4.
This is a team that went 12-4 last year and was a few points from being 14-2.

They have depth at running back, something they didn't have last year, the return of starting defensive lineman, a healthy Justin Houston and an emerging superstar in Hill.

If everything goes wrong, like it did in 2014 when they had zero depth, this is still a 10 win team.

I see two losses in the first nine games: Dallas and New England.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:09 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
He's a top 15
Brady
Stafford
Wilson
Rodgers
Cousins
Luck
Cam
Brees
Carr
Winston
Ryan
Wentz
Rivers
Big Ben
Eli
Dak

I would take all of these QB's over Alex right now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:12 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

They have depth at running back, something they didn't have last year, the return of starting defensive lineman, a healthy Justin Houston and an emerging superstar in Hill.

If everything goes wrong, like it did in 2014 when they had zero depth, this is still a 10 win team.

I hope you are right. We could have went 10-6 as easily as we could have went 14-2, though.

I actually think we'll beat Dallas. We've got the secondary to beat their receivers 1-on-1 with a strong pass rush, similar to the Giants.
[Reply]
penbrook 07:13 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Brady
Stafford
Wilson
Rodgers
Cousins
Luck
Cam
Brees
Carr
Winston
Ryan
Wentz
Rivers
Big Ben
Eli
Dak

I would take all of these QB's over Alex right now.
I was saying the last 3 years. Wentz really?
[Reply]
Coogs 07:17 PM 07-08-2017

We were also a few miracles away from being several games worse. San Diego, Denver, Carolina, Atlanta for starters.

Weeks 5 through 10 this year. We go to Houston for a night game. Toss up. Pittsburgh at home. Tough matchup for us. Short week, Thursday Night on road at Oakland. Gonna be tough on 4 days with travel. Broncos at home. Must win. At Dallas. At Giants. That is a tough 6 game stretch.
[Reply]
penbrook 07:19 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
We were also a few miracles away from being several games worse. San Diego, Denver, Carolina, Atlanta for starters.

Weeks 5 through 10 this year. We go to Houston for a night game. Toss up. Pittsburgh at home. Tough matchup for us. Short week, Thursday Night on road at Oakland. Gonna be tough on 4 days with travel. Broncos at home. Must win. At Dallas. At Giants. That is a tough 6 game stretch.
Dallas will be tough
[Reply]
Coogs 07:27 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Dallas will be tough
Personally, I think at least 5 of those are going to be tough. Doesn't mean I think we will lose them all, but road night games are tough to win. Pitt always plays us tough. At Dallas and at the G-Men. Gonna have to bring our A game several games in a row.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:27 PM 07-08-2017
We were also a few miracles away from being several games worse. San Diego, Denver, Carolina, Atlanta for starters..
That's fucking bullshit.

The Chiefs WON those games, dummy.

The negatively surrounding a team that's won 11, 9, 11 and 12 games, while missing most of their best and highest paid players (Berry, Charles, Houston) is STUPIFYING.
[Reply]
penbrook 07:27 PM 07-08-2017
Personally, I think at least 5 of those are going to be tough. Doesn't mean I think we will lose them all, but road night games are tough to win. Pitt always plays us tough. At Dallas and at the G-Men. Gonna have to bring our A game several games in a row.
I'm saying we go 12-4 this year
[Reply]
Coogs 07:31 PM 07-08-2017
That's ****ing bullshit.

The Chiefs WON those games, dummy.

The negatively surrounding a team that's won 11, 9, 11 and 12 games, while missing most of their best and highest paid players (Berry, Charles, Houston) is STUPIFYING.
Your arguing with the wrong dude Dane. I enjoyed everyone of those wins. All 11, 9, 11, and 12.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:34 PM 07-08-2017
Your arguing with the wrong dude Dane. I enjoyed everyone of those wins. All 11, 9, 11, and 12.
I'm not "arguing".

You can't say "well, they almost lost this game and that game and that game".

That's horseshit.

At the end of the day, they won those games, plain and simple.

No one will ever remember an "almost loss".
[Reply]
RunKC 07:37 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I hope you are right. We could have went 10-6 as easily as we could have went 14-2, though.

I actually think we'll beat Dallas. We've got the secondary to beat their receivers 1-on-1 with a strong pass rush, similar to the Giants.
The Chiefs only lost Maclin from the starting role players last year. Bennie Logan and Mauga should help the run defense be notably better and we've got Houston back healthy.

I think that even with Alex it would take multiple injuries to key players (Kelce, Hill, Peters, Houston, Berry, Jones) to go 9-7.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:38 PM 07-08-2017
I'm not "arguing".

You can't say "well, they almost lost this game and that game and that game".

That's horseshit.

At the end of the day, they won those games, plain and simple.

No one will ever remember an "almost loss".
I didn't say we lost them. It's all cool!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:40 PM 07-08-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Chiefs only lost Maclin from the starting role players last year. Bennie Logan and Mauga should help the run defense be notably better and we've got Houston back healthy.

I think that even with Alex it would take multiple injuries to key players (Kelce, Hill, Peters, Houston, Berry, Jones) to go 9-7.
I don't think Mauga makes the 53 unless DJ isn't ready to start
[Reply]
penbrook 07:41 PM 07-08-2017
I don't think Mauga makes the 53 unless DJ isn't ready to start
DJ says he will be ready by Training Camp
[Reply]
Page 255 of 2693
« First < 155205245251252253254255 2562572582592653053557551255 > Last »
Up