ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 53
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:06 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-):-):-)

You are soooo far off on your idea of what I look like but yup, I surf since I've lived in Hawaii for most of my 20s. I'm 36 now (I'm sure you remember when you were 36, back when Regan Carter was still president)

Tell me more about tourist snapshots as you post something from "Bubblehead Photography" in those pics you posted.
BTW, if I lived there, you'd have a hard time getting me out of the water. Between surfing and diving, I'd only show up to the house to sleep.

Good for you for living there if that's the beach you want to live at.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:31 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
That's the North shore and the Pali lookout. Both on Oahu. We stopped there on the way to the Ice Falls.
I love the Northshore. We've rented several houses on the beach between Haleiwa and Dillingham Air Field over the years. Easy access to all the smaller towns and the East side of the the island. I try to stay as far away from Honolulu as possible, or the leeward side as it is a pity what that has become.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:14 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
BTW, if I lived there, you'd have a hard time getting me out of the water. Between surfing and diving, I'd only show up to the house to sleep.

Good for you for living there if that's the beach you want to live at.
I live across the street from the beach so it's not far. As I said most of my 20s were spent here so hiking and water stuff (boating, surfing, scuba diving, etc) were a daily occurrence. During the lockdown it was good since there very little ppl on the trails and not as many in the water.

Now, I'm older and the best bonus of living here is the cheap cost of flights to other countries. Australia, Japan, Korea and Bali are all very reasonably priced. Been to all a few times and it's always cheap.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:15 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I live across the street from the beach so it's not far. As I said most of my 20s were spent here so hiking and water stuff (boating, surfing, scuba diving, etc) were a daily occurrence. During the lockdown it was good since there very little ppl on the trails and not as many in the water.

Now, I'm older and the best bonus of living here is the cheap cost of flights to other countries. Australia, Japan, Korea and Bali are all very reasonably priced. Been to all a few times and it's always cheap.
Well I'd start working at a dive shop and allow myself to be in the water almost every day. But few here would think I'd do anything else. I doubt I'll end up in Hawaii when I retire, but my plans are to teach diving full time.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:03 AM 04-23-2021
Finally some good news for PizzaGaetz and for the trumpers here that support him. He's bringing in the big guns to fight the libs.

.....$5,000 “strategic political consulting” fee to Drake Ventures, the company belonging to longtime GOP smear artist and Gaetz associate Roger Stone.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-do...e-control-mode

Unfortunately, it's costly. He's spent more this year already then he did all of last year. Maybe some of you guys can give some money to this poor civil servant?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:16 PM 04-28-2021
What happened to this? Another Psy Op?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:18 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
What happened to this? Another Psy Op?
I thought he was going to be in prison by now. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:19 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
What happened to this? Another Psy Op?
It's still ongoing. I get it; you feel shitty for stumping for Guiliani and having it bite you in the ass. I wouldn't hang my hat on this one either.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:23 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It's still ongoing. I get it; you feel shitty for stumping for Guiliani and having it bite you in the ass. I wouldn't hang my hat on this one either.
Tap out accepted.
[Reply]
eDave 02:25 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I thought he was going to be in prison by now. :-)
No one said that.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:40 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Tap out accepted.
You've really enjoyed stanning for this piece of shit. Perhaps we should have an avi bet over this outcome?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It's still ongoing. I get it; you feel shitty for stumping for Guiliani and having it bite you in the ass. I wouldn't hang my hat on this one either.
Example of stumping for Rudy??
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:49 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Example of stumping for Rudy??
#3
Ninerfan11 Ninerfan11 is online now
MVP


Join Date: Sep 2019
Casino cash: $500
His interviews have been must-see-tv for me the last few days. Guy is really bringing the lumber. I just hope they don't overplay their hand with this stuff, because it would be a terrible look for them if they are and Biden isn't really found to be that terrible (yeah right).

Oh man, I should probably stop pulling the nuggets out of that thread.

"Gotta say, Taco has been pretty sharp lately."
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:55 PM 04-28-2021
I call Matt Gaetz and raise you a Hunter Biden.

Your move DC establishment...
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:26 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You've really enjoyed stanning for this piece of shit. Perhaps we should have an avi bet over this outcome?
I've been doing what exactly?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 53
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up