ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 53
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
frozenchief 11:18 AM 03-16-2020
How will Coronavirus affect Bigfoot?
[Reply]
Jerm 11:23 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
You should watch this....

Deals with that but in reverse lol...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:57 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
What makes you an expert on Bigfoot?
Buy the book, find out.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:00 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Again, too learn about squatch immune systems, Pre order my book, I discuss in depth my time in Saskatchewan, Marble mountain, and shootout at honobia.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:09 PM 03-16-2020
No
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:20 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Is this based on a true story?
[Reply]
Jerm 07:47 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Is this based on a true story?
:-)

Movie is weird as shit but Sam Elliott is awesome so it evens out...
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:32 PM 03-16-2020
Do U believe in BIG #^*@?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:23 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
For CP ill ship them free! However it's been a lengthy process finding peers as qualified as myself to review this information.
You could send it to that guy at Idaho State. Unless he's dead by now. I'm really looking forward to reading your book. Can you post a few excerpts?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:36 AM 03-17-2020
Again, too learn about squatch immune systems, Pre order my book, I discuss in depth my time in Saskatchewan, Marble mountain, and shootout at honobia.
Did you ever see that documentary that starts with the guy banging on the tree to call them, then there's a guy playing the drums in the forest? Then they make a bigfoot costume and recreate the Patterson-Gemlin film and break it down for about an hour like the Zapruder film. Do you remember that? That was awesome.

I had to order it on VHS from Sweden and get it translated. The guy I bought it from had an amazing archive of Bigfoot and alien videos. He was hiding from the government but I bet you know how I got connected to him.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:06 AM 03-17-2020
Why are you just now sharing such an important item with us. When will your book be available??
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:41 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Did you ever see that documentary that starts with the guy banging on the tree to call them, then there's a guy playing the drums in the forest? Then they make a bigfoot costume and recreate the Patterson-Gemlin film and break it down for about an hour like the Zapruder film. Do you remember that? That was awesome.

I had to order it on VHS from Sweden and get it translated. The guy I bought it from had an amazing archive of Bigfoot and alien videos. He was hiding from the government but I bet you know how I got connected to him.
He was hiding the info from the government or he himself was hiding from the government? And sorry no im not in contact with him, he would be in the yeti realm, i stick to the central North American Sasquatch, or Squatch for short.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:56 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
You could send it to that guy at Idaho State. Unless he's dead by now. I'm really looking forward to reading your book. Can you post a few excerpts?
As we made our way across the dried bed of Lake Eucha on a warm summer night, a young buck blew at us from a tuft of trees, on what would be an island if the lake had water. TJ, our Cherokee guide from the local community of Kenwood, raised his fist signaling us to stop. Josh and I both stopped and watched as TJ realeased a wild sound mimicking the squatches he had hears before. The young buck tore across the river rock, coyotes howled all through the hills, and then from behind us on top of the small mountain we had climed to get to the lake we heard it. The sound was like nothing ive ever heard a human make, it was deep and powerful, every other sound stopped, even the mosquitoes seemed to be gone. TJ pointed down at my prized Ruger Mark II m77, with the hard to find stainless barrel and skeleton stock, and he said "Still think thats gonna do you some good?" as he smirked. I pulled the bolt back confirming there was a round in the chamber, and he started our march back up the mountain.

this is just an excerpt sent to the editor, likely it will be the preview on the back cover. Forgive me for it being imperfect im a product of too much time in the woods and too little time in the class room. This is our trip to Kenwood a small Cherokee community outside of Tulsa, theyre not very receptive to non natives coming in but we befriended a nice man who claimed to have had rocks thrown at him many times by adolescent squatches from the bank.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:57 PM 03-17-2020
As we made our way across the dried bed of Lake Eucha on a warm summer night, a young buck blew at us from a tuft of trees, on what would be an island if the lake had water. TJ, our Cherokee guide from the local community of Kenwood, raised his fist signaling us to stop. Josh and I both stopped and watched as TJ realeased a wild sound mimicking the squatches he had hears before. The young buck tore across the river rock, coyotes howled all through the hills, and then from behind us on top of the small mountain we had climed to get to the lake we heard it. The sound was like nothing ive ever heard a human make, it was deep and powerful, every other sound stopped, even the mosquitoes seemed to be gone. TJ pointed down at my prized Ruger Mark II m77, with the hard to find stainless barrel and skeleton stock, and he said "Still think thats gonna do you some good?" as he smirked. I pulled the bolt back confirming there was a round in the chamber, and he started our march back up the mountain.

this is just an excerpt sent to the editor, likely it will be the preview on the back cover. Forgive me for it being imperfect im a product of too much time in the woods and too little time in the class room. This is our trip to Kenwood a small Cherokee community outside of Tulsa, theyre not very receptive to non natives coming in but we befriended a nice man who claimed to have had rocks thrown at him many times by adolescent squatches from the bank.
That is awesome!Moar ,Moar , Moar !
[Reply]
PHOG 06:04 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Is this on Netflix?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 53
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up