Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:46 PM 10-03-2012
Great job capone.

Poster of the year is locked up haha.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:47 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I don't know what you are talking about! :-)

Sorry : D
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:47 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (:-)) you are a total moron.
how is that different than what you and the crying crew have been saying to critics on this board for years?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:48 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
good catch...i thought it was hilarious that "the talking can - not paid" showed up on a news broadcast

image some housewife wondering wtf?
LOL I imagine that would seem odd to anyone on the out side.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:50 PM 10-03-2012
Great interview pr, you came off just fine... now can someone please find & berate that old housewife who surely doesnt know a 3-4 from a tuna casserole.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:50 PM 10-03-2012
" it makes us look like an ignorant fan base." lol
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:51 PM 10-03-2012
Fuck Joe tom
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:51 PM 10-03-2012
This has hit other boards too. I know a Browns fan that sent me a message about this.

Good job
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:51 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
" it makes us look like an ignorant fan base." lol
She did her part to contribute I would say
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Dayze 07:52 PM 10-03-2012
Send that dumb shit the Pioli Manifesto
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:52 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
how is that different than what you and the crying crew have been saying to critics on this board for years?
If you can find one post in the last year by me outright defending Pioli or Cassel then post it here and show the world.

Otherwise shut the fuck up and quit trying to call me out because your pussy ass cant back it up.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:54 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
This has hit other boards too. I know a Browns fan that sent me a message about this.

Good job
CP RULES. This cause, and wasn't there a time when someone found a memory card or camera etc of someone on vacation and the CP awesomeness located the couple within a day?

CP owns.
It's why I don't go to other boards,,....those guys are fags (Spicoli)
[Reply]
hometeam 07:58 PM 10-03-2012
Yay my name is on tv!

As for Deb, though I dont know her personally, I have tailgated with her before as part of the Chiefs Crowd group. She is very nice and has her heart in the right place, but she and other truefans will never utter a single negative thing about the chiefs. Expect no less.
[Reply]
007 08:01 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Yay my name is on tv!

As for Deb, though I dont know her personally, I have tailgated with her before as part of the Chiefs Crowd group. She is very nice and has her heart in the right place, but she and other truefans will never utter a single negative thing about the chiefs. Expect no less.
who is she on chiefscrowd?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:08 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If you can find one post in the last year by me outright defending Pioli or Cassel then post it here and show the world.

Otherwise shut the fuck up and quit trying to call me out because your pussy ass cant back it up.
One year?

:-)

You should be stung up and hung by your taint for the prior three years of complete and utter bullshit you slung my way, not to mention Hamas, Mecca and OTWP58.

You're still a fucking cunt, even if you've finally figured it out.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 603
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up